Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
love_child
TA

Old Post Feb-01-2010 20:21  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

inb4TehEarsWoodsgif

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 01:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

So who is the better Canadian Golfer....Weir or Ames?

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Back By Popular Demand

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
So who is the better Canadian Golfer

In time, Giguere and Phaneuf may be among the country's best.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Visit Jer's homepage! Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

currently or in general

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:

Good question. I would go with Weir, has won the Masters as we all know and his game is getting better again. Has a good short game.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
currently or in general

In General

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Re: TOTA Golf Talk

quote:

So John Daly has decided to quit golf. I feel bad for the guy....he is loved by the common man and I think we can all see a little bit of ourselves in him but he just can't play the game at the top level anymore.

LOL

This guy probably has bagged more hookers than Tiger could ever dream of, four hooker wives included

He has had a hard life, looks and probably is much older than his actual 43 years.

I hope he comes back, Tiger too, then get MTV to follow them

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Feb-02-2010 15:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Good question. I would go with Weir, has won the Masters as we all know and his game is getting better again. Has a good short game.

But Ames won the Players Championship which the players feel is the 5th major.

I think Weir is the better player when at the top of his game but Ames is the more consistent golfer.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:02  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
But Ames won the Players Championship which the players feel is the 5th major.

I think Weir is the better player when at the top of his game but Ames is the more consistent golfer.

very true and that's the frustrating part about Weir.. inconsistent even within tournaments, has a great first two rounds and falters in the 3rd or 4th. I think it was the PGA or US when he was leading after three and shot an 80 or something? He could be top 5 when he's on his game, imo.

quote:

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:09  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

agreed. seems like ames is always around the 40-60th place in a tournament on a weekly basis. might have a good streak where he'll be in the top 20 couple weeks then back to the 50th area. weirsy at top of his game can play against anyone (ex. beating woods in the presidents) but needs consistency to remain in the top 20 where he def can be.

stat wise:
Mike Weir (World Rank: 37th)
Turned pro: 1992
Career Money: $26,419,282
Wins: 8

Stephen Ames (World Rank: 58th)
Turned pro: 1987
Career Money: $17,921,884
Wins: 4

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

I definately get frustrated watching Weir play....he will be at the top of the leader board on day one then blow up on day two and just make the cut. Then the weekend comes and you have no idea what he will do. I was impressed with his game at the Bob Hope Classic...very consistent every day. I think we will see Weir win a tournament this year.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:38  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread