Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Milk Inc. - "Land of Living" (Kevin's Marshall Trance remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nshpliff
tranceaddict in training

Smoking ..umm..something Land Of Living? ID this plz!!

I've had this in a mix titled "Elipe DJ - Master" for ages and i really need to know it's name. Any track names from the same mix would be excellent. I would submit the full mix but it's a painful 26 minutes long (38meg)! The same mix contains the following tracks that i have already ID'd...

Tukan - light a rainbow
Cosmic gate - fire wire

There are possibly 5 or so more tracks including the "land of living" tune that i'm after. Here's the description and main female vocals:

Based on a trance tune... possibly called "The Land of Living"?

-=-=-=-
In the land of living, there's a key,
In the land of living, to open me,
In the land of living, i will search no more,
Cuz it's you that i've been looking for.

*Repeats*
-=-=-=-

One of you guys has gotta be able to ID this!!
It sounds VERY similar to Milk Inc, Sylver and Lasgo.

I've managed to trim a sample from the mix, check it out.

Old Post Jul-11-2002 03:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for nshpliff Click here to Send nshpliff a Private Message Visit nshpliff's homepage! Add nshpliff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Check out:

Milk Inc - Land Of The Living

Not sure which mix this is. But check it, maybe its the original.

JaY

Old Post Jul-11-2002 05:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXeTik
òã îúé ôñéëåîèøé 1.1

Location: +++++---+-------Location: ---+-----+-+------Location: ---+----+-+-+-----Location: ---+---+------+---

quote:
Originally posted by JayD
Milk Inc - Land Of The Living

Yep, a great tune indeed...

Old Post Jul-11-2002 05:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for eXeTik Click here to Send eXeTik a Private Message Visit eXeTik's homepage! Add eXeTik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nshpliff
tranceaddict in training

Thanks for the help Jay and eXeTik, i already have your suggested track and it's different to the sample, it's not the same tune. The only thing that is the same is the techno/trance sound. None of the vocals, beat sequences are the same so it can't be a different remix.

You should download the attached mp3 above to see for yourself if you haven't already. I originally got the milk inc tune whilst searching for the one i'm after.

So in conclusion, it definately isn't Milk Inc - Land Of The Living.

*Still keeping fingers crossed*

Old Post Jul-11-2002 05:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for nshpliff Click here to Send nshpliff a Private Message Visit nshpliff's homepage! Add nshpliff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trintiy
Supreme tranceaddict

Try Kristine W. - Land of the living
The (Dekkards planet vocal mix) is the best

Old Post Jul-11-2002 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trintiy Click here to Send trintiy a Private Message Add trintiy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nshpliff
tranceaddict in training

Okay, thanks for all your suggestions so far.

Trintiy, sorry it's not Kristine W - Land of the living.

If you'd listened to the sample posted, you would realise it sounds nothing like it - but cheers anyway for your efforts!

*Still keeping fingers crossed*

NOTE: Could everyone listen to the sample posted please?

Old Post Jul-12-2002 02:25  United Kingdom
Killabee
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't know really

Sounds a bit like Fragma

Old Post Jul-12-2002 02:38  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Killabee Click here to Send Killabee a Private Message Add Killabee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

100% sure it's Milk Inc.

I bet it's Milk Inc. - Land of Living (Kevin's Marshall Trance remix)

Old Post Jul-20-2002 03:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nshpliff
tranceaddict in training

Hello!

Thanks for the ID people, i've managed to download your suggestion Greg, and it is the tune you'd suggested... although i have no comprehension on how this can be a remix of the same tune i've had for ages.

The remix sounds absolutely nothing like the original version i have, and i mean absolutely.

Thanks for the help guys.

Old Post Aug-01-2002 01:48  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Milk Inc. - "Land of Living" (Kevin's Marshall Trance remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyberslam - Your Heart - Lyrics Search [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlanet Funk - "Chase The Sun" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread