Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (56): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

Addy's set from last xmas...

Sick set!!!

Old Post Dec-14-2011 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

I <3 ZONE !!

Can't wait for this weekend... solid Friday A.M line up and than Deko-ze VS Addy on Sunday!

all from November

Last edited by sifika on Dec-15-2011 at 22:52

Old Post Dec-15-2011 22:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sifika Click here to Send sifika a Private Message Add sifika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by sifika
all from November

you kept an entire month's worth on your wrist?

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-16-2011 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
you kept an entire month's worth on your wrist?

I know lol

I do that for the weeknd but the entire month is dedication :P

Old Post Dec-16-2011 00:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by CAKE
I know lol

I do that for the weeknd but the entire month is dedication :P

they all look to be in pristine condition too.. do you not shower??

Old Post Dec-16-2011 00:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
they all look to be in pristine condition too.. do you not shower??

Its like a cast you gotta grabage bag it LoL

Old Post Dec-16-2011 00:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

LOL! There's a couple of scrumpled up nasty ones hidden under the newer ones.

These wristbands hold up surprisingly well!

Old Post Dec-16-2011 01:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sifika Click here to Send sifika a Private Message Add sifika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I once left one on for a week after zone and it was so worn by the end of it

Old Post Dec-16-2011 01:12  Canada
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:

Thats why u smell soooo fresh n clean'

Old Post Dec-16-2011 01:45 
mdm8
year-round santa

quote:

Mine comes off before I'm even out the door.

Old Post Dec-16-2011 08:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for mdm8 Click here to Send mdm8 a Private Message Add mdm8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingpencil
tranceaddict

Yeah...I don't really want to keep my wristbands on. Rather not have too answer random coworkers questions about what this "<3 cz" place is.

Old Post Dec-17-2011 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kingpencil Click here to Send kingpencil a Private Message Add kingpencil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

Fellow zones.. I have some rather unfortunate news.

I was followed and then rushed by several armed police as I was leaving this morning, right in front of my car. I broke no law nor did I plan on breaking any, but apparently I can be placed under arrest for drug possession before any drugs are even found.

They did a full search of my vehicle, and it looks like I won't be seeing zone for a while.. or at least until my court hearing. Please be careful out there guys, I would never wish for this to happen to anyone!

The Comfort Zone is a behavioral state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition, using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance, usually without a sense of risk. A person's personality can be described by his or her comfort zones. Highly successful persons may routinely step outside their comfort zones, to accomplish what they wish. A comfort zone is a type of mental conditioning that causes a person to create and operate mental boundaries. Such boundaries create an unfounded sense of security. Like inertia, a person who has established a comfort zone in a particular axis of his or her life, will tend to stay within that zone without stepping outside of it. To step outside a person's comfort zone, they must experiment with new and different behaviors, and then experience the new and different responses that then occur within their environment.

Old Post Dec-18-2011 01:14  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (56): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread