Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam



Registered: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Verdafloor

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Our company sent out another SLR to kyrgyzstan of all places

[1IMG]http://cl.ly/2AKc/content[/IMG]

[1IMG]http://cl.ly/2Aal/content[/IMG]


So hot


___________________

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-29-2010 08:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: so cal

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Our company sent out another SLR to kyrgyzstan of all places

Aside from supplying cars to our former soviet brothers (obviously ), what do you do for work?


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Dual exhaust tips on dual exhaust = QUAD EXHAUST = 300 gain in horsepower. Duh

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-29-2010 11:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Amsterdam, NL (formerly Montreal QC)

Sometime in the new year, I'll be buying a car over here. It's purpose will be a long-range cruising weapon for roadtrips and such.

Therefore, if I can't find a cheap, high mileage BMW / Merc diesel, I want to find something heroically ugly.

Something like this (in diesel, and cheap)



Something super comfy (to the point of not being at all sporting) and something with massive milage. The uglier the better (again, if I can't get an old BMW diesel on the cheap)

I can rent a performance car to use at the Nurburgring (only 3 hours drive away - and my 35th birthday present to myself will be a track day there) so I don't need anything fast or flashy for normal vacation use. hell, it won't be driven very often either. I won't even drive it to and from work (I have a small motorbike for that)


___________________
Paul

Old Post Aug-29-2010 13:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click Here to Email pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2003
Location: Celje, Slovenia

Well, that citroen certainly matches the ugly and comfortable criteria...not to mention theres enough space in the back to carry around a small tanker ship. Its a bit terrible to drive but you can really only do one at a time, fantastic to drive or comfortable. Unless we are taking about american cars which are at the same time uncomfortable and terrible to drive. Quite a feat.


___________________

Old Post Aug-29-2010 19:56  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click Here to Email Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Amsterdam, NL (formerly Montreal QC)

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Well, that citroen certainly matches the ugly and comfortable criteria...not to mention theres enough space in the back to carry around a small tanker ship. Its a bit terrible to drive but you can really only do one at a time, fantastic to drive or comfortable. Unless we are taking about american cars which are at the same time uncomfortable and terrible to drive. Quite a feat.


See, this is exactly it. I have a girlfriend and dog that will be with me on most roadtrips so space is important. Comfort is also important. Mileage is super kkey. Being able to carve corners is a non-issue.

This is something totally new for me given my history with cars (Mada MX5, Mazda 323GTX, 3x Mk1 Golf GTi's, Nissan NX2000). They're all quick, and sporty-ish with minimal comforts or space (though I always maintained that my Sparco seat in my MX5 was uber comfy, nobody else who drove it did...and I was able to haul a hilarious amount of shit in that car too).

Given that Citroen's have an apparently excellent ride, and in this case they more than surpass my space and ugly requirements, I'm hopeful to find something like this XM or even a newer Xantia.

My ideal would be a BMW E36 325TD wagon, but I'm not sure I can find one in my target price range.


___________________
Paul

Old Post Aug-29-2010 20:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click Here to Email pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: so cal

quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
See, this is exactly it. I have a girlfriend and dog that will be with me on most roadtrips so space is important. Comfort is also important. Mileage is super kkey. Being able to carve corners is a non-issue.

This is something totally new for me given my history with cars (Mada MX5, Mazda 323GTX, 3x Mk1 Golf GTi's, Nissan NX2000). They're all quick, and sporty-ish with minimal comforts or space (though I always maintained that my Sparco seat in my MX5 was uber comfy, nobody else who drove it did...and I was able to haul a hilarious amount of shit in that car too).

Given that Citroen's have an apparently excellent ride, and in this case they more than surpass my space and ugly requirements, I'm hopeful to find something like this XM or even a newer Xantia.

My ideal would be a BMW E36 325TD wagon, but I'm not sure I can find one in my target price range.

What about a VW TDI of some sort? Pretty sure they sell Jetta TDI Wagons there.


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Dual exhaust tips on dual exhaust = QUAD EXHAUST = 300 gain in horsepower. Duh

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-29-2010 20:06  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2003
Location: Celje, Slovenia

quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
See, this is exactly it. I have a girlfriend and dog that will be with me on most roadtrips so space is important. Comfort is also important. Mileage is super kkey. Being able to carve corners is a non-issue.

This is something totally new for me given my history with cars (Mada MX5, Mazda 323GTX, 3x Mk1 Golf GTi's, Nissan NX2000). They're all quick, and sporty-ish with minimal comforts or space (though I always maintained that my Sparco seat in my MX5 was uber comfy, nobody else who drove it did...and I was able to haul a hilarious amount of shit in that car too).

Given that Citroen's have an apparently excellent ride, and in this case they more than surpass my space and ugly requirements, I'm hopeful to find something like this XM or even a newer Xantia.

My ideal would be a BMW E36 325TD wagon, but I'm not sure I can find one in my target price range.


Yeah but xantia is not anywhere near as ugly as the XM. I think the E36 325TD is a bit rare, dont remember the e36 wagon being a popular choice. In that regard perhaps an E34 525TD would be a better choice, a bit bigger, a bit uglier in base spec and the latter improved models are a bit cheaper than the 3er as well.
But then again with these old bmw, you have a feeling that unless youre going trough every corner sideways the car itself despises and mocks you.


Props for the Mk1 GTis


___________________

Old Post Aug-29-2010 20:28  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click Here to Email Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted



Registered: Aug 2005
Location: City

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Aside from supplying cars to our former soviet brothers (obviously ), what do you do for work?


Nothing else, well besides being a student


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by bas
we're just rolling in that sweet sweet Beatport chedda SON. I PUT DIAMONDS IN MY SALT SHAKER SO I CAN HAVE CRUSHED DIAMONDS ON MY FOOD...it makes my dookie twinkle!!!

Old Post Aug-30-2010 04:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: so cal

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Nothing else, well besides being a student

lol I know a few shops that do this too.


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Dual exhaust tips on dual exhaust = QUAD EXHAUST = 300 gain in horsepower. Duh

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 04:31  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Amsterdam, NL (formerly Montreal QC)

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
What about a VW TDI of some sort? Pretty sure they sell Jetta TDI Wagons there.


Yeah, this will likely be what I'll end up with.

For some reason though I really really want the ugly as fuck Citroen though.


___________________
Paul

Old Post Aug-30-2010 10:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click Here to Email pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Amsterdam, NL (formerly Montreal QC)

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Yeah but xantia is not anywhere near as ugly as the XM. I think the E36 325TD is a bit rare, dont remember the e36 wagon being a popular choice. In that regard perhaps an E34 525TD would be a better choice, a bit bigger, a bit uglier in base spec and the latter improved models are a bit cheaper than the 3er as well.
But then again with these old bmw, you have a feeling that unless youre going trough every corner sideways the car itself despises and mocks you.


Props for the Mk1 GTis


Good points (I was probably incorrectly using the E36 label, but yeah, mid 90's 3 series beater).

If I could get the 525TD for the right price, I would snap it up for sure.

And I wouldn't really care that the car was mocking me. I kind of want to mock the car, hence my interest in the ugly French piece of shit


___________________
Paul

Old Post Aug-30-2010 10:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click Here to Email pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: so cal

quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
Good points (I was probably incorrectly using the E36 label, but yeah, mid 90's 3 series beater).

If I could get the 525TD for the right price, I would snap it up for sure.

And I wouldn't really care that the car was mocking me. I kind of want to mock the car, hence my interest in the ugly French piece of shit

No, you used the E36 label correctly. E36 = 93.5-98.5 3er.


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Dual exhaust tips on dual exhaust = QUAD EXHAUST = 300 gain in horsepower. Duh

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 17:09  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon