Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Group G : Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast, North Korea
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
raveed
- -

Group G : Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast, North Korea

Official Team Pages

List of players will be added once each team confirms its final 23

Brazil

Portugal

Ivory Coast

North Korea

Fixtures

15th of June 2010 in Port Elizabeth
Ivory Coast vs. Portugal

15th of June 2010 in Johannesburg
Brazil vs. North Korea

20th of June 2010 in Johannesburg
Brazil vs. Ivory Coast

21st of June 2010 in Cape Town
Portugal vs. North Korea

25th of June 2010 in Durban
Portugal vs. Brazil

25th of June 2010 in Nelspruit
North Korea vs. Ivory Coast

Old Post May-17-2010 23:28  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.

No Drogba, they say his arm is broken.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1tlpbs.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/jzb13p.png

Old Post Jun-04-2010 13:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

/cue Brazilian press saying the World Cup will be a disaster because Tanzania scored on them and that this would have been prevented had Ronaldinho been selected in the final squad.

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Old Post Jun-07-2010 17:04  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

Nani out with a bruised collar bone.

quote:

Old Post Jun-08-2010 13:23  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
Nani out with a bruised collar bone.

Shame. He had such a good season this year.

Had high hopes for him and more importantly, he was available in the fantasy league for cheap. Who is going to get me potential points for only a cost of 7.5 now

Old Post Jun-08-2010 23:41  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by raveed

Had high hopes for him and more importantly, he was available in the fantasy league for cheap. Who is going to get me potential points for only a cost of 7.5 now

I feel better rooting against Portugal now since I just can't stand Pepe

quote:

Old Post Jun-09-2010 01:28  Philippines
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by raveed

Florent Malouda is a much better player who's had a much better season and is available for the same price.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-09-2010 01:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

Nani wasn't certain to be a starter, but in the form he was, and with Simão's terrible form, he was going to win his place in the team and be key in the cup. That's yet another bad loss to injury for us. :\

As for Fantasy Football, Malouda's good but there's a few other excellent french midfielders even cheaper. You need to have faith in France though, as they've not done well in qualifying, and they don't have the easiest of groups.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 12:46  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
Nani wasn't certain to be a starter, but in the form he was, and with Simão's terrible form, he was going to win his place in the team and be key in the cup. That's yet another bad loss to injury for us. :\

As for Fantasy Football, Malouda's good but there's a few other excellent french midfielders even cheaper. You need to have faith in France though, as they've not done well in qualifying, and they don't have the easiest of groups.

I want to add that although it's a shame that Nani is out of the World Cup, he brought this upon himmself injuring his collarbone being an acrobat during training.

quote:

Old Post Jun-09-2010 19:56  Philippines
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I have no faith in France, but I have no faith in Portugal either. Which is why neither player is in my team.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-09-2010 19:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Portugal has a lot to show the world with their football. I just don't think they have what it takes to be WC champion's but placing in the top 5 is in their reach.
This is going to be the most interesting group.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 20:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

I thought Ivory Coast could upset Portugal and snatch the 2nd place but without Drogba that will be very difficult.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jun-10-2010 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Group G : Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast, North Korea
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCor Fijneman - 80 Days With Mark Norman [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread