Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Who will win the cup!!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.
Thumbs up Who will win the cup!!!

ORANJE Holland!!! Ofcourse. They finally gonna win it. Lots of people say they are not favorite and I like it that way. Underdog is good.

What do you say?

http://i48.tinypic.com/1tlpbs.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/jzb13p.png

Old Post May-13-2010 14:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click Here to Email Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

I think it will be a toss up between Spain and Brazil.

Spain have arguably the best team on paper and having shed their big stage chokers tag at the Euro's i can expect them to be among the favorites to win the whole thing.

Brazil have a very good squad and the world cup winners mentality. Plus their defence (a known past weakness of theirs) seems to be a lot more solid this year with Lucio in great form and then ofcourse Maicon who is powerful and has an attacking instinct. I can see him being extremely important to the team in this tournament.

I will be supporting England and i do think they will do very well in SA because they finally have a great coach who cracks the whip when needed but given their past history on the big stage , i wont go so far as to predict them as favorites.

Ditto for the dutch - great squad but past chokers.

Argentina also have a very very solid squad but they still havent clicked as a team, barely qualified and are managed by an inexperienced head case.

Old Post May-13-2010 21:33  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click Here to Email raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

Spain

Old Post May-14-2010 03:07  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Argentina!!!!!!!

Old Post May-14-2010 03:49  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

Lhesotho.

Old Post May-14-2010 09:20  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click Here to Email montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Piet4545
tranceaddict

I'll be happy if South Africa can score a goal in any of theire matches that would be a massive archievement.

Hope Spain, Holland or England wins it. And also hope the tourist returns alive.

Old Post May-14-2010 18:24  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Piet4545 Click here to Send Piet4545 a Private Message Add Piet4545 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
Argentina!!!!!!!
a team cannot win it without a midfield...

and with a clueless coach

Old Post May-14-2010 22:03  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click Here to Email OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict

Spain, of course
Our best team ever
quote:
Originally posted by OurManFlint
a team cannot win it without a midfield...

and with a clueless coach

Banega is an excellent midfielder but Maradona didn't call him. We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.

Old Post May-15-2010 13:06  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.

quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.

Never heard of them.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1tlpbs.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/jzb13p.png

Old Post May-15-2010 17:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click Here to Email Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

I still can't believe that maradonna has omitted cambiasso from the squad.. What a doosh..

Anyway, spain are the obvious favourites but I have a sneaking suspicion that england may be there or thereabouts.

Old Post May-15-2010 17:51  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

I say Argentina has good options of making it to the semi final easly.
Holland, England, Italy, Germany and Brazil are always favorites.

quote:
Originally posted by Remy D
Never heard of them.

But you do know a team called Barcelona FC, right?

Old Post May-16-2010 16:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
Spain, of course
Our best team ever

Banega is an excellent midfielder but Maradona didn't call him. We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.

Yeah. As a fan of los che, I've been mega impressed with him this year, it's made losing Baraja less of a loss.

Old Post May-17-2010 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Who will win the cup!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread