Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > TA Fantasy League!
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm in.

Old Post Jun-07-2010 16:30  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilBxR
In Dreams

I've not posted on here in years but I'm in! Eraserheads XI.

Everybody call themselves a DJ, all they got is the digital, the MP3s. They should be MP3J's. Stick to your name, stick to the game. Doesn't make no sense. Nothing can replace a good piece of wax. Nothing!

Old Post Jun-07-2010 19:09  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilBxR Click here to Send PhilBxR a Private Message Add PhilBxR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've not read up on how it scores but imo you could have 11 world beaters, maybe 14 if you include a good sub in each position and then fill it with hondurans, north koreans, slovaks and kiwis.

Given that you can completely change your team after the group stage, and given you can sub in someone who hasn't played yet in any given round, I want some depth to my squad. Blowing all your money on a few world beaters can backfire. In the last World Cup I picked Riquelme in my FF midfield and while he was excellent he only notched a couple of assists and scored no goals.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jun-07-2010 19:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

so i'm finishing up my team right now and it's telling me "too many players selected from korea dpr" . damn it.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 09:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I'm in:
Un-American Psycho

more entrants in the league than I expected!
should be very interesting

My Team:

Goalkeepers
-Casillas
-Stekelenburg
-Souleymanou

Defenders
-R. Carvalho
-Puyol
-Lahm
-Cannavaro
-Vidic
-P. Nam Chol
-Mulligan

Midfielders
-Julio Baptista
-Lampard
-Simao
-Ribery
-Mascherano
-Jisung
-G Dos Santos
-Brockie

Forwards
-Kuyt
-Kalou
-Podolski
-Hernandez
-Beausejour

no idea who to make captain, or what to do now. but i guess i have some time to figure it out.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 10:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

I've now changed eight players from the line-up I posted earlier.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 19:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Visca Barca!

My team's name is Ataraxia

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jun-11-2010 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

In as Nivahs-Esra

Old Post Jun-11-2010 07:38  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click Here to Email OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Visca Barca!

Why aren't my points showing up on the table?

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jun-12-2010 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Why aren't my points showing up on the table?

They are showing up over here.

Didn't have the best of starts this round, as Toulalan, Gourcuff, Rooney and di Maria all were a bit disappointing. Already swapped Toulalan for Van Der Wiel, but that's part of my strategy, putting all the players from the first few matches on the pitch and then manually replacing the worst scorers for some subs.

I'm also on a bit of a dilemma on whether it's worth throwing away Howard's 8 points of today for a likely Handanovic clean sheet tomorrow against Algeria, but I think I'll stick with Howard.

Old Post Jun-13-2010 03:15  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Visca Barca!

Yeah, I saw some people having points and I had zero. But my points appeared on the board once the England - USA game finished.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jun-13-2010 03:22 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

has anybody actually been making subs?
also, two quick questions - when you sub someone out you lose their points i suppose - can you sub them back in to get those points back if unhappy with previous decision or no?
and also, if you change your captain does your old captain lose half of his points?

Old Post Jun-14-2010 20:34  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > TA Fantasy League!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread