Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Le Freak - Funk For Cows [I'm so deep you can put stuff in me house)
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
satur8

looks deep, ill check it out tomorrow. will be editing my post.

whats wrong with your recording device, those pops were disgusting.

i loved a lot of the tracks here, but i didn't feel the set, not my cup of tea, loved your previous ones those so I will be checking you out again, on a future sunday.

Last edited by MSZ on Jul-18-2010 at 13:44

Old Post Jul-18-2010 04:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JPlay
Supreme tranceaddict

will check, i agree vocals are an important part of any set, imo.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 06:44  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for JPlay Click here to Send JPlay a Private Message Add JPlay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Schadenfreude

I guess I should have been more specific with my post. It's not vocals/acapellas in general that I dislike, it's your choice of them

Layer the acapellas on top with ableton next time so you can send me one without them

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 07:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

Location: Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-

do you have a gf that you share music with adam?

Whooooooo Hawwwww Whoooooo Hawwwww. - Busta Rhymes 3:16

www.soundcloud.com/le-freak

Le Freak - Funk for Cows (pure fat bitch haus..click and free wet naps.)

Old Post Jul-18-2010 16:23  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for Schadenfreude Click here to Send Schadenfreude a Private Message Add Schadenfreude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Visca Barca!

quote:
Originally posted by Schadenfreude

I actually have that one.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jul-18-2010 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

Location: Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-

i'm listening to your set now, i know

Old Post Jul-18-2010 17:01  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for Schadenfreude Click here to Send Schadenfreude a Private Message Add Schadenfreude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

yes
played an old one of yours the other week to a bunch of trendy shoreditch types.
they liked it

Old Post Jul-19-2010 01:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

quote:
Originally posted by Az
yes
played an old one of yours the other week to a bunch of trendy shoreditch types.
they liked it

curious to know which one, and what in the holy mary's cunt is a "shoreditch" type.

i pray that they are not of the dontstayin kind

Old Post Jul-20-2010 07:22  Kazakhstan
Seppuku
light swells

damn right, time to catch up.

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Jul-21-2010 02:31  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Very nice set Jay. I actually dug the vocals. You should really pitch them all way down though.

thanks for the share.

Old Post Jul-21-2010 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list enydo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

This looks like a bunch of fucking PD house from the biggest PD in Quebec

Old Post Jul-21-2010 08:01  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click Here to Email Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Le Freak - Funk For Cows [I'm so deep you can put stuff in me house)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread