Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

Bring Moonbeam!!! Some variety, but will also appeal to tech heads..

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco

don't think demand is there quit yet

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats

T - any idea if its gonna be ready for the Oct 1st party or sasha? I don't really care where its held at but I'm trying to plan a group

Ya, is there a chance the club wont be ready for Sasha?

Why was the Adam Beyer/Ida Engberg party moved from D36 to the secret location?

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
Ya, is there a chance the club wont be ready for Sasha?

Why was the Adam Beyer/Ida Engberg party moved from D36 to the secret location?

club wasnt ready yet

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Rafnel
Microbrew Addict

quote:

+1 I think they would go over great to everyone.

Email for promo/press contact

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Rafnel Click Here to Email DJ_Rafnel Click here to Send DJ_Rafnel a Private Message Visit DJ_Rafnel's homepage! Add DJ_Rafnel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
don't think demand is there quit yet

Yeah but some of these guys' draw for a big room crowd is also pretty questionable, like the Leftroom party, DJ Hell; Everyone I know (and I know a lot of trance-haters as well) absolutely LOVES Moonbeam; they might have a big enough niche crowd to fill up a venue here, I think

Old Post Sep-23-2010 03:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
Dusk Till Done

quote:
Originally posted by sot

I think I'm coming down for that

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Sep-23-2010 04:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah but some of these guys' draw for a big room crowd is also pretty questionable, like the Leftroom party, DJ Hell; Everyone I know (and I know a lot of trance-haters as well) absolutely LOVES Moonbeam; they might have a big enough niche crowd to fill up a venue here, I think

I love Moonbeam. They are amazing...so diverse. I don't think they are quite ready to play here though...ready in terms of popularity I mean. Maybe as a supporting act to a bigger headliner on the first run...then a solo night once people here hear them and recognize their talent.

Would be a hell of a booking though if someone made it happen.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 05:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:

They might be able to fill a room like Love or Sully but most promoters won't be willing to take that risk. It would be nice to catch them live tho.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 14:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

ok time to DL some Moonbeam music and see what this is all about.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
oct 15- dj hell
oct 16- the martinez brothers

niiiice...happy i chose not to get out of NY that weekend, phewww!!!

Old Post Sep-23-2010 14:30  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

BTW...i caught TMB at a club in jersey on friday nite

they threw down a proper set

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Sep-23-2010 14:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread