Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Movement: 8 part trance mix from 1992+
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Faved the pt.5 on soundcloud. Just thought I'd give it a bump

Old Post Aug-02-2011 10:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daegal_Brain
tranceaddict

Heya, a long time coming but I've finally been working on Part 6, maybe a week or two and will be done. Thanks very much for listening and all that! Update to come

Old Post Apr-10-2012 00:26  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Daegal_Brain Click Here to Email Daegal_Brain Click here to Send Daegal_Brain a Private Message Visit Daegal_Brain's homepage! Add Daegal_Brain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

Looking forward to it.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 05:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click Here to Email physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list physe is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

can you upload the sets somewhere else?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-11-2012 02:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

Tryna get Part 5 on SC but no download option. I know i'm bit late coming but dang these are good!

New Mix
Camwin - The Long Way Home
featuring TA's own Owsey, Sunday Club, Vadim Zhukov, Art Of Trance

Old Post Apr-11-2012 10:28  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daegal_Brain
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Camwin
Tryna get Part 5 on SC but no download option. I know i'm bit late coming but dang these are good!

Thanks very much mate!

I have enabled download on part 5

Old Post Apr-11-2012 22:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Daegal_Brain Click Here to Email Daegal_Brain Click here to Send Daegal_Brain a Private Message Visit Daegal_Brain's homepage! Add Daegal_Brain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
susanjf90
tranceaddict in training

this is real real good. i can't wait to hear the rest

Old Post Apr-12-2012 10:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for susanjf90 Click here to Send susanjf90 a Private Message Add susanjf90 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daegal_Brain
tranceaddict

Part 6 is ready for download. This more or less covers the next 2 years in the series, from 2002. As always, its mostly vinyl:

Tracklisting:

Project Medusa - Eclipse (2003)
Aquasource - Waking Up The Sun (Kuffdam & Plant Mix) 2004
Kuffdam & Plant - Seduction (2004)
L.S.G. - Netherworld (Oliver Prime remix) (2005)
Jon the Dentist - Global Phases 2004 (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
Dariush - Accidia (Cowboy Extended Mix) (2003)
Timeok - Seven Floating Ways (DJ Midor & Six4Eight Remix) (2004)
Sly One - Gamma Storm (2004)
Pedro del Mar - Mayela (2003)
Frank Traxx - Nebuchan (O.R.G.A.N dub) (2002)
Ozone Rock (Take A Stand) (Alex Morph Remix) (2004)
Jaron Inc - Nothing To Lose (2004)
Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (2003)
Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (2003)
G&M Project Sunday Afternoon (2004)
Cern - The Message (2004)
Reysan Khan Shiatsu (2Players Remix)(2003)
Darren Tate Prayer For A God (2003)
Matt Silver & Tony Burt - The Ultimate Wave (2003)
The Moon Feat. Nu NRG - Moon loves the sun (2002)
Talla 2XLC feat. Airfire - No signs of life (2000)
Flutlicht - Icarus (The Flight) (2001)
Jones & Stephenson - The First rebirth (Airwave Remix) (2002)
Brian Eno An Ending (Ascent) (Leama & Moor Remix) (Ascent) (2004)

Link: http://soundcloud.com/daegal/daegal...-movement-part6

Old Post Apr-16-2012 20:35  United Kingdom
Daegal_Brain
tranceaddict

Parts 1-3 I am uploading to fileshare sites. Parts 4 onwards all on soundcloud. 7 & 8 Nearly ready!

Old Post Jul-19-2012 22:02  United Kingdom
jambowned
Senior tranceaddict

Thanks, just found this and I'm definitely looking forward to the earlier parts!

Old Post Jul-20-2012 09:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for jambowned Click here to Send jambowned a Private Message Add jambowned to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

I'm about halfway through listening, and am quite enjoying it. As always, there are many songs on here that I'm not familiar with. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the next ones.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click Here to Email physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list physe is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daegal_Brain
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by physe
I'm about halfway through listening, and am quite enjoying it. As always, there are many songs on here that I'm not familiar with. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the next ones.

Quite tricky with a classics mix of course to not be too predictable so I spend a lot of time selecting tracks!

Thanks for giving them a try

Old Post Jul-21-2012 11:10  United Kingdom

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Movement: 8 part trance mix from 1992+
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread