Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Rate the Track Above You [+ subsequent archive of randomness for the perusing lurker]
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
This has become your personal vendetta against people that don't like your Armada, shit music taste.

Note at all, I like all Genre's and most of them are all played out. I gave you a 5 out of 10. Goa, is not my favorite genre to be honest but there are songs I really like from that spectrum. And you are just really offended by this. I think after 38 pages of reading, listening, and posting you are the first to call someone else's track a generic piece of shit. Such found words, we take and dish out criticism here. But we really don't talk like you and I for one gave your track what I thought it deserved. I guess you felt you were going to enlighten me with Astral Projection. Then, you feel that the grade I gave your song was unfair so you post another angry Post. Look, if I was really pissed and really wanted to piss you off more, I would have gave it a 1. I have posted some bad and some good songs in this Thread and not all of them are Armada or Ultra. I have Posted old Trance, new Trance, Deep Dark Prog, Techno, House, etc... so don't try to label me because Goa isn't my favorite genre but neither is Drum N' Bass.

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 23:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

6.5/10

Old Post Mar-16-2011 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

Can you seriously give this thread a fucking break? Every second post for the past few pages has been you, like you're demanding we hear your music tastes every fuckin' moment. I've got no desire to play when the same couple of people are just posting endlessly.

> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]
> Live @ Absorb 13.10.13 [Chill Out]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 01:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Can you seriously give this thread a fucking break? Every second post for the past few pages has been you, like you're demanding we hear your music tastes every fuckin' moment. I've got no desire to play when the same couple of people are just posting endlessly.

Sorry a couple of us play this topic quite a bit.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 01:29  United States
Simon_N
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah this has turned into a post a track and Desiderata will rate it thread.

4/10

Old Post Mar-16-2011 01:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simon_N Click here to Send Simon_N a Private Message Add Simon_N to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainely
tranceaddict in training

6/10 very different not bad at all

heres a classic from the early 90's

Old Post Mar-16-2011 03:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainely Click here to Send Mainely a Private Message Visit Mainely's homepage! Add Mainely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Simon_N
Yeah this has turned into a post a track and Desiderata will rate it thread.

4/10

There is another guy that Posts almost as much as I much as I usually do, it's just me and him back to back. But I'll stop.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 03:34  United States
Mainely
tranceaddict in training

this thread is getting overly gheyyyy. dont take to ppls complaints about "not posting or playing because its only 2 ppl" Its only two ppl playing and posting because of people like that that dont post lol ive joined in lately. now post some decent music!

Old Post Mar-16-2011 07:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainely Click here to Send Mainely a Private Message Visit Mainely's homepage! Add Mainely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

quote:
Originally posted by Mainely
6/10 very different not bad at all

heres a classic from the early 90's

quoted for continuation. someone can rate this & we can move onwards & upwards

Old Post Mar-16-2011 08:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

7. Cool video clips, too.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 09:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JakeC
Supreme tranceaddict

4/10

Old Post Mar-16-2011 09:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for JakeC Click here to Send JakeC a Private Message Visit JakeC's homepage! Add JakeC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pzK
Supreme tranceaddict

3/10

I can appreciate this harder style but it's the detuning combined with the chopped up vocal which turns me off.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 12:43  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pzK Click here to Send pzK a Private Message Add pzK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Rate the Track Above You [+ subsequent archive of randomness for the perusing lurker]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread