Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Armani Store djs and other store appearances?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Armani Store djs and other store appearances?

Nothing this year because of the split confusion?

Old Post Mar-12-2011 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suntrancin
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah, haven't heard or seen anything either. I'll be staying at an apartment right next to the store, so I'll definitely be popping in everyday to see if if they got anything going on. Will let everyone know if anything comes up!

Old Post Mar-12-2011 18:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suntrancin Click here to Send suntrancin a Private Message Add suntrancin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EmilyMcDonald
tranceaddict

I know tiesto is spinning at the Armani exchange store..but its invite only.

Old Post Mar-14-2011 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EmilyMcDonald Click here to Send EmilyMcDonald a Private Message Visit EmilyMcDonald's homepage! Add EmilyMcDonald to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThisIsTulsa
tranceaddict

Hopefully something comes up soon. Really enjoy the chilled out vibe of in store appearances. Get a break from the mayhem and still get to hear your favorite DJ's and great new tunes. Much easier place to talk to them then a crowded club full.

Old Post Mar-14-2011 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThisIsTulsa Click here to Send ThisIsTulsa a Private Message Add ThisIsTulsa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Last year was nice hope it happens again

Old Post Mar-15-2011 12:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EmilyMcDonald
tranceaddict

my friend Mat Zo will be spinning at the Armani Exchange store from 2-4 pm on Sat the 26th. I will be on the Cosmic boat.. ::facepalm::

Old Post Mar-15-2011 16:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EmilyMcDonald Click here to Send EmilyMcDonald a Private Message Visit EmilyMcDonald's homepage! Add EmilyMcDonald to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

from facebook:

Kyau & Albert
Another set in Miami: Fri 25th afternoon @ A/X Armani Exchange store alongside Above & Beyond and Jaytech

Old Post Mar-15-2011 18:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EmilyMcDonald
tranceaddict

I have never been to one of these events, is it hard to get in? whats the procedure... help..

Old Post Mar-15-2011 18:49  United States
shaminii
Supreme tranceaddict

Are these AX events even worth going to? I find it strange going into a clothing store to see a dj play.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for shaminii Click here to Send shaminii a Private Message Add shaminii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

xchange miami
quote:
Originally posted by shaminii
Are these AX events even worth going to? I find it strange going into a clothing store to see a dj play.

i guess if your in the area, stop in for a few since its free
it's pretty intimate and a chance to get your pic or something signed from them...

Old Post Mar-15-2011 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raven848
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah its nothing super special or crazy. I caught BT there last year. There were about 25-30 people, its all good. I saw Drop the Lime and AC Slater at some other store earlier in the week. I'm down with the instore events, if anything just because its something different. Although since I went to these last year I have DJed at Macys a few times lol

Old Post Mar-15-2011 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for raven848 Click here to Send raven848 a Private Message Add raven848 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

I plan on stopping in on Friday for a bit. Last year was chill!

Old Post Mar-16-2011 13:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Armani Store djs and other store appearances?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpun by Deep Dish 2006 [#2] [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIlogik - "Check This Out" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread