Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Wet Grooves.......
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Confused Wet Grooves.......

...Whatever happened to this promo group

Old Post Mar-17-2011 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MJizzle
tranceaddict in training

GET WETTER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWc3h3SGuG8

Old Post Mar-23-2011 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MJizzle Click here to Send MJizzle a Private Message Visit MJizzle's homepage! Add MJizzle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigsnail
Doesn't Spill

i know the dude got ran out of dallas for being a scumbag. last i heard he was in salt lake.

Old Post Mar-23-2011 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigsnail Click here to Send bigsnail a Private Message Add bigsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progress
Where's my protein shake?

quote:
Originally posted by bigsnail
i know the dude got ran out of dallas for being a scumbag. last i heard he was in salt lake.

Still is in Salt Lake. Steve's a cool guy, just got in over his head when he tried to do the all day/night Luau party in Dallas. Party didn't make money, some DJ's didn't get paid (including headliners) and he got bashed for it, along with one of the guys who put the money up for the party borrowed like $25K from his dad to do it & went after him when he didn't make his money back. Steve gave Dallas the middle finger as Dallas did him and hasn't been back since.

All went down here:

http://www.dallasdancemusic.com/par...tml#post2884207

Sucks it happened, because ever since Wet Grooves & their Fire parties left town, Dallas has gone to complete shit. Those were some of the best events Dallas ever had. Been there myself and have lost friends & business partners because of it, Dallas sucks when it comes to trying to do good shit.

Supposedly the old partners from Wet Grooves in Vegas were going to take it back over along with some other dude from Dallas and it never got off the ground.

Old Post Mar-28-2011 01:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progress Click here to Send progress a Private Message Add progress to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigsnail
Doesn't Spill

quote:
Originally posted by progress
Party didn't make money, some DJ's didn't get paid (including headliners)

yeah, real swell guy.

Old Post Mar-29-2011 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigsnail Click here to Send bigsnail a Private Message Add bigsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Wet Grooves.......
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown #2 [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThomas P. Heckmann - Ultra Vixens [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread