Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jon jon
viva la clubland

trippy tune, def feels like 'walking through hell', and lol @ the pic

you have a unique style Nick, what DJ's influence you style wise?

Old Post Oct-14-2011 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
trippy tune, def feels like 'walking through hell', and lol @ the pic

you have a unique style Nick, what DJ's influence you style wise?

Thanks very much for listening buddy!

Guys like Lance Blaise, Subfractal, and Bodyscrub have a lot of influence on my sound, particularly in terms of this kind of sketchy techno. A number of Ahmet Sendil's recent releases have inspired me to add a bit of minimal bounce to some of my current works-in-progress. I'd really like to start writing more high-energy, peak-time techno as well - Alex di Stefano and Phunk Investigation are the gods of this genre IMO. I have plans to meet up with a couple of talented producers in the near future in order to learn more about sound design

Old Post Oct-15-2011 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elendil
Individuationist.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just got a copy of the art for our upcoming first release on Roots & Wings (which was an incredible milestone for us). Also epic to have Jamie Kidd & Nathan on the remixes. I'll post a clip as soon as I get the go ahead, but I was really happy to see this... the artist did an incredible job.

If you enjoy music with depth - music that may spontaneously induce fantasies of distant realms, places, or states of being - you may enjoy the music on the following link. However, there is also a chance that you will be re-directed to a horrid vision that will claw away what remains of your dwindling childhood innocence. Are you willing to take that risk? I thought so... I thought so.

http://soundcloud.com/michaelandryan

Old Post Oct-15-2011 07:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Elendil Click here to Send Elendil a Private Message Add Elendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
dogsexer

nice and nice (nick cenik & ryan)!

Old Post Oct-15-2011 12:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Elendil

Can't wait to hear what Jamie came up with, congrats bud!

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Oct-15-2011 16:13  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:

so happy for you guys! congrats

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Oct-15-2011 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Fantastic design!

Old Post Oct-15-2011 18:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Somewhat related: Anyone using ClyphX for Live? I can't seem to get it to work correctly. I load it via remote script and enable it in midi preferences, but the actions aren't kicking in on scene launch.

Edit: sorted

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Last edited by LightsOut on Oct-16-2011 at 23:03

Old Post Oct-16-2011 21:04  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

out today on Beatport...

a sexy deep tech record I made for the always beautiful Aenaria Records...

Beatport Link: http://bit.ly/ous6eE

Old Post Oct-17-2011 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik
Ahmet Sendil

ya he's sick

i like your vision

Old Post Oct-18-2011 01:52  Canada
Elendil
Individuationist.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
out today on Beatport...

a sexy deep tech record I made for the always beautiful Aenaria Records...

Beatport Link: http://bit.ly/ous6eE

Nice track Jon. I like the vibe of this one for sure. You did a great job on it man.

If you enjoy music with depth - music that may spontaneously induce fantasies of distant realms, places, or states of being - you may enjoy the music on the following link. However, there is also a chance that you will be re-directed to a horrid vision that will claw away what remains of your dwindling childhood innocence. Are you willing to take that risk? I thought so... I thought so.

http://soundcloud.com/michaelandryan

Old Post Oct-18-2011 06:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Elendil Click here to Send Elendil a Private Message Add Elendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
dogsexer

style: progressive
label: mistique music
Alexander Xendzov pres. Undersky - Falling With Eyes Shut (MSZ Remix)
got a few releases coming up, and also some deeper and old schooly sounds many months away.

Old Post Oct-20-2011 07:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread