Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Videos: Miami Music Week (03/23-03/27/2011)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

Videos: Miami Music Week (03/23-03/27/2011)

Super quick review.

Favourite party: Sunday School: The Lost Weekend - The Last 24 Hours

Favourite set: Heidi @ Sunday School - Perfect Summertime in Miami music. The vibe outside during her set was unparalleled!
Runner Ups: Luciano vs. Carl Craig @ Shelborne Pool Party, Opening DJs @ Electric Pickle-the only name I got was Richy Ahmed. (I barely saw any Art Department) The chilled out beats was the perfect way to wrap up a busy week of partying, Hernan Cattaneo @ Cameo (I had a rough 3 minute video rule and ended up shooting an almost 9 minute one of him)
Worst sets: Loco Dice & Josh Wink @ The End of Sunday School. Easily the most boring music I heard all weekend. Pushed us to leave Sunday School earlier and chill for a bit before heading to the Pickle. Still felt compelled to shoot videos because of their status

Summary: Likely the best week of my life. I fucking love Miami!! I'd say I never want to miss another one but I hate the idea of doing things twice when there's so much I want to do for a first time before... like BPM. Not saying I won't try to go next year though

Maya Jane Coles - What They Say

Cajmere - Percolator [Claude VonStroke Remix]

Old Post Apr-02-2011 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Videos: Miami Music Week (03/23-03/27/2011)

quote:
Worst sets: Loco Dice & Josh Wink @ The End of Sunday School. Easily the most boring music I heard all weekend. Pushed us to leave Sunday School earlier and chill for a bit before heading to the Pickle. Still felt compelled to shoot videos because of their status

Worst? Seriously? Worst?! You either don't enjoy real techno or your ears were shot by the time Dice came on. His set was BLISTERING. That room moved like that only once the entire week, and that was when Hawtin was in his groove.

Come on man, really?

Old Post Apr-02-2011 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigsnail
Doesn't Spill

Old Post Apr-05-2011 17:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigsnail Click here to Send bigsnail a Private Message Add bigsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

@ The Electric Pickle's Terrace

Old Post Apr-07-2011 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Videos: Miami Music Week (03/23-03/27/2011)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJudge Jules sundissential 99 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Mindcircus" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread