Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: The World Cup beeyotch!

Maybe next year...


___________________
Ulitmate Jams (TA's Share their classics mix)
mix 006
mix 002
december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Apr-12-2011 21:35  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: Leeds

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Maybe next year...


Hopefully not.


___________________
Mixes:
> Summer Mix For Marta [House]
> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]


>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 21:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: The World Cup beeyotch!

Hater.


___________________
Ulitmate Jams (TA's Share their classics mix)
mix 006
mix 002
december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Apr-12-2011 21:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: Leeds

You're damn right.

With UEFA's financial fair play rules coming in soon, it's going to be harder and harder for Abramovich to splash 50mil every time he fancies a new striker. And with the core members of Chelsea's squad getting older and creakier by the minute, it shouldn't be too long before they're struggling to even stay in the Champion's League. There's certainly no chance the club can build a fearsome team based on its own revenue streams. With any luck, 2008 will be the closest this shitty club ever comes to the European Cup.


___________________
Mixes:
> Summer Mix For Marta [House]
> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]


>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: The World Cup beeyotch!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You're damn right.

With UEFA's financial fair play rules coming in soon, it's going to be harder and harder for Abramovich to splash 50mil every time he fancies a new striker. And with the core members of Chelsea's squad getting older and creakier by the minute, it shouldn't be too long before they're struggling to even stay in the Champion's League. There's certainly no chance the club can build a fearsome team based on its own revenue streams. With any luck, 2008 will be the closest this shitty club ever comes to the European Cup.


Chelsea's squad getting older and creakier? You are clueless, guy. Did you ever hear of Ramires, David Luiz, Kalou, McEachran, Jon Obi Mikel? Stop talking out of your ass, hater.


___________________
Ulitmate Jams (TA's Share their classics mix)
mix 006
mix 002
december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Last edited by wotyzoid on Apr-13-2011 at 03:32

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:16  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location: forest hills TA #?

you still need 6 people to complete the side...

fat frank, JT, drogba, anelka all over 30.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:22  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: The World Cup beeyotch!

Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Anelka aren't gonna play forever. What are you, retarded? SOOOOO difficult to get younger players now a days....


___________________
Ulitmate Jams (TA's Share their classics mix)
mix 006
mix 002
december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:35  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: Leeds

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Chelsea's squad getting older and creakier? You are clueless, guy. Did you ever heard of Ramires, David Luiz, Kalou, McEachran, Jon Obi Mikel? Stop talking out of your ass, hater.


Did you bother to read the words "core members of", dipshit?

Ashley Cole = 30
John Terry = 31
Frank Lampard = 32
Nicholas Anelka = 32
Didier Drogba = 33

Five first-team players, all of whom will start declining before long and will need replacing. Your entire club is a joke, the whole way it's being run. You gave away all those useful squad players last season: Carvalho Ballack, Cole, Belletti, and didn't replace them as part of a cost-cutting measure. Then, amazingly, Chelsea's squad starts to look really thin because none of these much-hyped academy graduates are good enough to play. So Abramovich drops a massive 50mil, which could have refurbished half the squad, on one striker who doesn't fit the tactics or the system and can't score. You sack Ray Wilkins as part of some daft money-saving scheme and the results go to shit. Now I'll be amazed if Ancelotti isn't fired at the end of the season as well for having to deal with this whole mess, which will be another 5mil pay-off clause.

All of this is what happens when some second-rate club is bought out by a billionaire and used as his plaything. Chelsea are a joke of a football club, and it'd be a travesty if they ever won a tournament as prestigious as the Champion's League.

EDIT: Also, fantastic job loaning out Daniel Sturridge to Bolton, where he can't stop banging in the goals, while forlorn Fernando trudges around the pitch fiddling with his crap haircut and thinking about payday.


___________________
Mixes:
> Summer Mix For Marta [House]
> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]


>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Apr-12-2011 at 23:05

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location: forest hills TA #?

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Anelka aren't gonna play forever. What are you, retarded? SOOOOO difficult to get younger players now a days....


the truth hurts doesn't it? just because the team you root for crashed out, don't let the loss blind you to the facts, douchebag.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 22:53  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location: forest hills TA #?

a little bit of levity

http://hasfernandotorresscoredforchelsea.com/

Old Post Apr-12-2011 23:04  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover



Registered: Jul 2004
Location: Here I Am Baby

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Did you bother to read the words "core members of", dipshit?

Ashley Cole = 30
John Terry = 31
Frank Lampard = 32
Nicholas Anelka = 32
Didier Drogba = 33

Five first-team players, all of whom will start declining before long and will need replacing. Your entire club is a joke, the whole way it's being run. You gave away all those useful squad players last season: Carvalho Ballack, Cole, Belletti, and didn't replace them as part of a cost-cutting measure. Then, amazingly, Chelsea's squad starts to look really thin because none of these much-hyped academy graduates are good enough to play. So Abramovich drops a massive 50mil, which could have refurbished half the squad, on one striker who doesn't fit the tactics or the system and can't score. You sack Ray Wilkins as part of some daft money-saving scheme and the results go to shit. Now I'll be amazed if Ancelotti isn't fired at the end of the season as well for having to deal with this whole mess, which will be another 5mil pay-off clause.

All of this is what happens when some second-rate club is bought out by a billionaire and used as his plaything. Chelsea are a joke of a football club, and it'd be a travesty if they ever won a tournament as prestigious as the Champion's League.

EDIT: Also, fantastic job loaning out Daniel Sturridge to Bolton, where he can't stop banging in the goals, while forlorn Fernando trudges around the pitch fiddling with his crap haircut and thinking about payday.



I love you Jack.


___________________

Old Post Apr-12-2011 23:09  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: The World Cup beeyotch!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Did you bother to read the words "core members of", dipshit?


How is that even relevant when a good part of the team is in their early to mid 20's? Your little personal grudge against the club is hardly coherent, even with all the cute little stats you managed to throw in there. Funny, guy.

quote:
Originally posted by trunks1022
the truth hurts doesn't it? just because the team you root for crashed out, don't let the loss blind you to the facts, douchebag.


Crashed out? LOL Did you even watch the game? Bitch, please.

Edit @System-J: At the end of the day it's a Man City scenario. Money will be spent, new players will come in, it may work, it may not. You being a football fan should know that it's a pandora's box and you never actually know. Great, you hate Chelsea! Ummmmm....so?


___________________
Ulitmate Jams (TA's Share their classics mix)
mix 006
mix 002
december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Last edited by wotyzoid on Apr-12-2011 at 23:31

Old Post Apr-12-2011 23:21  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:02.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon