Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 1990's NYC Hard House Mix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

1990's NYC Hard House Mix

1. Junior Vasquez - If Madonna Calls (X Beat Mix)
2. Krome Avenue - Grace Traxx (Ballroom Mix)
3. Quad Speed - Something 4 Your Mind
4. Shades Of Love - Keep In Touch (Mental Mix)
5. Doomsday - Atom Bomb (Doomsday Mix)
6. Jesse Saunders - Xstacy Makes You Dance
7. XS - Phantasy Tribe
8. Funky Green Dogs - The Way (Club 69 Future Mix)
9. Superchumbo - Loop (High Octane Mix)
10. Alcatraz - Giv Me Funky Bass

This is my first mix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?48dv28g1g1daoxg

Last edited by Mattsanity. on Aug-15-2012 at 23:53

Old Post Apr-11-2011 17:32  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

yes I realize Im a noname

Old Post Apr-15-2011 15:12  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

awwww, I'll take a listen.

c'mon guys, show the INSANITY some love.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 15:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list enydo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

appreciate the love

Old Post Apr-15-2011 18:43  South Korea
enydo
~

It does help out if you listen to other peoples' sets.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list enydo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

to be honest, the first thing I did when you posted was search up this forum to see if you had a mix. I'll take heed to your sound advice and take the attention off myself.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 21:03  South Korea
sr126
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't care if you're a "noname"... I just saw the title of the thread, and said, "I'm there!" I've been archiving some of my old vinyl, and have been binging on '90's deep house, since... the '90's

Old Post Apr-15-2011 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr126 Click here to Send sr126 a Private Message Add sr126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

Really great selection of music, stuff that is very underappreciated on TA. I'm gonna check it, Matt!

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post Apr-17-2011 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

^word up. Im canadian but now I have an empire state of mind

Old Post Apr-18-2011 16:41  South Korea
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-14-2011 06:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

there were some newbie transitions and I'm not really into this style anymore, but I wanted to re-up the link.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 23:52  South Korea
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

You still have this set on Soundcloud? I am missing it from my list there. Remember this one, great set man

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Aug-16-2012 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 1990's NYC Hard House Mix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread