Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Facebook / Twitter Pet Peeves...
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Facebook / Twitter Pet Peeves...

Here we go

- posting fluffy inspirational images with quotes every day (yet these same ppl usually never follow any of it)
- "checking in" / announcing to the world every time you go to the gym
- saying "I'm just going to leave this here..." or "This is the craziest thing I've ever seen!"
- misuse of your/you're loser/looser they're/their/there affect/effect then/than
- liking your own status / pic

I'm sure there are more but I had all of these in my news feed today

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-09-2014 00:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
echosystm
super wow maker

- Anyone who actually uses Twitter.

- People who invite me to "Like" anything.

- People from elementary school who keep adding me again after I delete them.

- Randoms who do nothing but add hot chicks from different countries, so their entire timeline is "Dick Face is now friends with Big Boobs". My favourite is when they like posts that are in a language they can't even read.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post May-09-2014 00:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

People who tag me. I hate it.

Old Post May-09-2014 00:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Here we go

- posting fluffy inspirational images with quotes every day

fuck this shits me. they think it's oh-so-deep and really speaks for how they feel. in reality it's almost always some empty platitude, tautological truth or vapid bollocks. i de-friend people over this shit.

Old Post May-09-2014 01:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

- People vomiting their love for their significant other all over the newsfeed.

- People making vague angry comments like "Some people just aren't worth the effort !!!" but refusing to actually discuss what the fuck is going on when someone dutifully says "Aw, u okay babe?" underneath.

- Endless pictures of babies and small children. Nobody gives the first fuck.

- Sad, lonely bastards updating us on just how fucking sad and lonely they are, but in a faux-jovial way to try and convince us they don't fight off feelings of desolation every time they open their eyes in the morning: "Already in bed watching Game Of Thrones on a Saturday night. My life is sooo exciting, lol."

- Anyone who feels the bizarre obligation to post screencaps of their Skype conversations. Why the fuck would anyone want to see a low-res webcam snapshot of your mother's forehead, you fucking imbecile?

I could go on like this for days.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post May-09-2014 01:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

sent you a friend request jack!

Old Post May-09-2014 02:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Everything in this thread. Goddamn I'm full of rage now.

Old Post May-09-2014 02:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
- People making vague angry comments like "Some people just aren't worth the effort !!!" but refusing to actually discuss what the fuck is going on when someone dutifully says "Aw, u okay babe?" underneath.

Yeah, that one really shits me too, lol.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post May-09-2014 02:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

-anything stu posts. ever.

Old Post May-09-2014 03:03  Australia
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

People who complain about the weather. Fuck right off you simple cunts.

Old Post May-09-2014 03:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
-anything stu posts. ever.

True, that.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post May-09-2014 03:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

Mostly unsubstantiated accusations of rape.

Old Post May-09-2014 03:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Facebook / Twitter Pet Peeves...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread