Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DJ Gig at Stage 48
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LusciousBabe
Senior tranceaddict

DJ Gig at Stage 48

Looking for a DJ that can pull a good amount crowd can bring 60+. You will get pay only by tally. You will be opening for Topher Jones in May. If interested PM serious inquiries only.

Please send your soundcloud

Venue: Stage 48 NYC
email: katzlist@gmail.com

Old Post Apr-03-2013 05:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LusciousBabe Click Here to Email LusciousBabe Click here to Send LusciousBabe a Private Message Add LusciousBabe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Any DJ that can pull 60+ is gonna want fee plus tally. Pretty unreasonable request lol.

Old Post Apr-03-2013 15:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Any DJ that can pull 60+ is gonna want fee plus tally. Pretty unreasonable request lol.

Zee's always lookin' out for us DJs <3

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Apr-03-2013 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

who the hell is Topher Jones?

Old Post Apr-03-2013 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
who the hell is Topher Jones?

pretty solid dj/producer IMO

epic tune right here

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-03-2013 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

epic tune right here

Uh... this is awesome. So this guy does deep psy-trance?

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Apr-04-2013 06:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
Uh... this is awesome. So this guy does deep psy-trance?

His style changed when he signed with ultra. He's more house now.

Old Post Apr-04-2013 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

epic tune right here

Oh boy, that's an amazing track. Thanks for sharing

Old Post Apr-04-2013 14:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Its def a great track but its from 07 so I wouldn't expect to hear this style at the show.

Old Post Apr-04-2013 15:43  United States
ZelevTHC
Junior tranceaddict

this is really sad... pay a man for what he does (DJ) not for what YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO (promote/fill the room)

Old Post Apr-04-2013 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ZelevTHC Click here to Send ZelevTHC a Private Message Visit ZelevTHC's homepage! Add ZelevTHC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DJ Gig at Stage 48
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread