Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Decoy and Roy - Innerlife (Nord & Bonka remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

Smiley DJ Johan Gielen - Lloret Dance Festival - 7-25-2002 - Track ID plz!!

w00t!! This is my first post...glad to be here.

This clip is from the "Lloret_Dance_Festival_-_Johan_Gielen-Cable_07-25-2002" set. I know there is a tracklist on the board for this set but the song listed for this part of the mix (around 18 minutes in is where it starts) is wrong. I downloaded "Lab 4 - I'm Alive" and it sounds nothing like this track.

At the start of the clip the voice IS saying "I'm alive" for all that I can tell, but the low encoding level kinda messes that up. The real juice of the track start around 1 minute in and there is a build-up and then it goes into some d0pE beats!!! I love this track and gotta get my hands on it....plz help me out in ID'n it. THx.

Klever

P.S. - If you need more of the clip to ID it, let me know and I will figure out a way to get it to you.

Old Post Aug-17-2002 05:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Klever Click here to Send Klever a Private Message Add Klever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bobbeh
tranceaddict in training

sorry cant help with name! but choon when u find out could u let me know cheers

Old Post Aug-17-2002 13:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for bobbeh Click here to Send bobbeh a Private Message Add bobbeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

Come on....someone must know what track this is....please take a listen.

Klever

Old Post Aug-21-2002 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Klever Click here to Send Klever a Private Message Add Klever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

hummm.....BUMP

Old Post Aug-31-2002 23:48  United States
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

for the love of god......

I find it hard to believe that out of ALL the people that visit the Unknown Track section of this board that NOBODY knows what this track is called????

Did anyone that went to his recent show in Toronto hear this track played???

Klever

Old Post Sep-03-2002 02:19  United States
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

when someone no's the name they'll reply to the tracklist thread and they'll let ya no. Hav u ever considered that the tune hasnt been released and therefore how are we supposed to no

Old Post Sep-03-2002 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

fair enough.

Klever

Old Post Sep-03-2002 04:00  United States
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

Good things come to those who wait......and have good luck!!

I finally found the track name....

DJ Decoy and Roy _-_ Innerlife (Nord & Bonka remix)

Here is some info I found about this track....

"This record was mailed out to 15 Top DJs worldwide...and reactions are massive! We got Hot tune replies from Ferry Corsten, "Johan Gielen(Svensson & Gielen), Judge Jules, Minimalistix DJ, Trevor Reilly, Tiësto, Graham Gold, Paul Van Dyk"

It was offically released on August 29th.

ok...who is gonna go to their local shop and buy it and hook me up with an mp3 rip?? I would buy it but chances are it wont get to the states for awhile....plus there are no records shops where I'm at.

Klever

Old Post Sep-04-2002 03:25  United States
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Re: Good things come to those who wait......and have good luck!!

quote:
Originally posted by Klever
I finally found the track name....

DJ Decoy and Roy _-_ Innerlife (Nord & Bonka remix)

Here is some info I found about this track....

"This record was mailed out to 15 Top DJs worldwide...and reactions are massive! We got Hot tune replies from Ferry Corsten, "Johan Gielen(Svensson & Gielen), Judge Jules, Minimalistix DJ, Trevor Reilly, Tiësto, Graham Gold, Paul Van Dyk"

It was offically released on August 29th.

ok...who is gonna go to their local shop and buy it and hook me up with an mp3 rip?? I would buy it but chances are it wont get to the states for awhile....plus there are no records shops where I'm at.

Klever

ive searched on all online record stores i no of and cant find it. Are u sure this is the name? where did u get ur info from and maybe it says where u may be able to buy it from

Old Post Sep-04-2002 03:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Klever
Junior tranceaddict

Yah I was searching around and JUNO has it for like $14 shipped to the US. Check google for the linky.

I managed to find the track on Soulseek, such a wonderful tool

Klever

Old Post Sep-04-2002 07:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Decoy and Roy - Innerlife (Nord & Bonka remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack played by Above and Beyond [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtlantis vs Avatar - "Fiji" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread