Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
The new episode was fucking crazy. It makes sense, but still crazy.

well, outside of that one glaring twist, i think everything else was to be expected. there were only so many ways the situation could run its course... i wish it had went another way - the way it played out obviously invites the gus-tuco comparison. Gus is intelligent and sly but ruthless nonetheless.. I was hoping that we'd dig deeper into the gus-walt comparison this season (and maybe we still will). I'd like to know what makes him tick, where he came from, and all that stuff. The major drama right now is walt thinking "he could still kill us...". i want them to be on good terms again and to see more episodes like the one when gus had walt over for dinner lol

Old Post Jul-18-2011 08:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tasty Onions
tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-18-2011 08:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tasty Onions Click here to Send Tasty Onions a Private Message Add Tasty Onions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^yeah i recognized that right away too...i was kinda taken aback - the track has been used in a lot of stuff and it's a bit old now

Old Post Jul-18-2011 08:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

i think jesse is gonna be a prick all season again and fuck everything up like he always does, saul is gonna die and skyler is gonna try to get walter back, not the other way around

my prediction

Old Post Jul-18-2011 22:55  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Champion Thread Killer

So what do the Bromine and Barium symbols in the title have to do with the series?

Old Post Jul-19-2011 09:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm thinking Walt pushed Jessie to far now Jessie is the one who has broken bad the most

Old Post Jul-19-2011 14:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by aquila
So what do the Bromine and Barium symbols in the title have to do with the series?

Set Archive v2.0

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Wow nice season opening!

Lab notes!

Old Post Jul-20-2011 09:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
Lab notes!

for realz!!!

Old Post Jul-20-2011 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

What will the lab notes reveal to the cops? How long are Walt and Jesse safe from Gus? Will Hank get that mineral with all the little blue crystals he's bidding on? In 90 mins we will see.

Old Post Jul-25-2011 01:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Poor Hank.

"Are you buying a new rock?"

"I am bidding on a new mineral!"

So depressing...

Old Post Jul-25-2011 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

Re: Breaking Bad

quote:

best TV show in a decade.

relax

Old Post Jul-25-2011 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread