Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Inhuman Massacre [dark tech-trance]
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Inhuman Massacre [dark tech-trance]

Now that school is over for me, I got a chance to make a new mix. I've been digging and digging to find really thumping tech-trance tracks from around the 2001-2002 area. This isn't your Armin Van Buuren tech-trance, this mix packed full of dark, monstrous tech-trance beasts that will brutally murder those insignificant weaklings.

The tracklist is in black below.

auricular - pilzvergiftung [medium]
hujaboy - counting spirals [hom-mega]
wizzy noise - cyclotron [candyflip]
x-dream - thorazin [d.drum]
platform - zinger way [star jelly]
cybered - silentium universi (remix) [moonflower]
the delta - thing [d.drum]
the delta - low level format [shaffel]
x-dream - fall out (dong edit) [d.drum]
k.u.r.o. - anion [psyristor trax]
opsis - moving, drifting [zma]
pps project - timer [hadshot haheizar]
trimada - voices [mechanical dragon]

right-click, save-as:
Ziptnf - Inhuman Massacre (68:15) 125MB ~256kbps

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The title of this mix was planned in advance to the tragedy in Norway, and is not referencing any sort of relation to the shootings. That shit sucks. This mix is about a gigantic monster. Look at that fucking thing.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Last edited by ziptnf on Jul-23-2011 at 04:16

Old Post Jul-23-2011 04:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

the tracklist is

the weird thing about that cover you chose is that it put me in mind of a modern city being attacked by a monster. the guys with armor and arrows and the arbalet seem like an anachronism, not quite fitting into the scene..

Old Post Jul-23-2011 04:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I looked through hundreds of "epic monster" pictures before I found one of a monster attacking a bunch of people inside some sort of enclosed area. No cities to be found, unfortunately.

Old Post Jul-23-2011 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

cool nonetheless. straight outta lovecraft

Old Post Jul-23-2011 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dookie
tranceaddict

I love this shit man saw u posting in other forums

Old Post Jul-23-2011 08:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dookie Click here to Send Dookie a Private Message Add Dookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Connector
We are connected!

That tracklist is dope! Downloading!

Soundcloud!

Music by me

Old Post Jul-23-2011 11:58  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Connector Click here to Send Connector a Private Message Visit Connector's homepage! Add Connector to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Normally not into Trance mixes, but this looks dope, will check out

Old Post Jul-23-2011 12:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

not really into dark tech trance but will check it out because you're black..sort of.

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Jul-23-2011 14:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mise
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-23-2011 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mise Click here to Send Mise a Private Message Add Mise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

i like this sound a lot, especially The Delta, but i think you picked tracks that had too much of the same vibe. by the time i got to the end of the set it didn't feel like it progressed much from around the halfhour mark. mixing was smooth n cold as ice -- lost track of the tunes plenty of times.

Old Post Jul-23-2011 17:02 
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks for listening. Yeah, at a certain point, it became nearly impossible to escalate the energy past the threshold that I had built up around the middle, so I just hammered it as hard as I could until the end. I don't think anybody makes music that explores an energy greater than that PPS Project track

Old Post Jul-23-2011 17:30 
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

That was some of the most pissed-off music Ive ever heard. Nothing I'd listen to regulary but still pretty damn fun.

Old Post Jul-25-2011 12:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Inhuman Massacre [dark tech-trance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEZ Epic Track @ Paul Oakenfold (Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA!) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNuw Idol - "Tears" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread