Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

HappyHappy Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!

Any genre, any time period, the only requirement is that it must be awesome. I'll start:

Last edited by meriter on Jul-01-2012 at 05:11

Old Post Aug-01-2011 02:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-02-2011 18:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Aug-02-2011 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Piotrfan
Supreme tranceaddict

I will not be oryginal... Unbeaten for me!

Old Post Aug-02-2011 19:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Piotrfan Click here to Send Piotrfan a Private Message Add Piotrfan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Shitty audio, but seeing all the people rolling to some great music makes up for it. I think there is 14 parts to this video, at least.

Does anyone know what Harald Bluchel is doing at the moment. I wish he'd come back to do some more lush trance tracks.

Old & New EDM Channel

Last edited by Syntonic on Aug-02-2011 at 23:30

Old Post Aug-02-2011 23:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Syntonic is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
vielen dank

quote:
Originally posted by Piotrfan

Hell fucking yes.

Old Post Aug-03-2011 00:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

One of the coolest things about the live aid show was Phil Collins taking the concord from london to philly in one evening to do two shows on either side of the fucking Atlantic

Old Post Aug-03-2011 00:30 
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Here is techno fist-pumping, Zagreb style.

The sound is terrible, but it's worth checking out. Fuckinfuckyeah!!!

The crowd is smashed..

Old Post Aug-06-2011 02:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
olivimot
tranceaddict in training

Sander van Doorn playng live at Privilege in Ibiza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1gy...feature=related

a truly great night!

Old Post Aug-06-2011 03:05  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for olivimot Click here to Send olivimot a Private Message Add olivimot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

2010, damn

Old Post Aug-06-2011 03:44 
sex hitcher
Supreme tranceaddict

The 'Underground' Is An Imaginary Place That Never Actually Existed, Outside The Fantasies Of Boys In Record Shops, A Throw Back To The Punk Days, A Redundant Philosophy. What Matters Now Is The Result, Only That.

Old Post Aug-07-2011 19:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for sex hitcher Click here to Send sex hitcher a Private Message Add sex hitcher to your buddy list sex hitcher is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

So yea, I just went and picked up the DVD today.
Watched it already too. Awesomeness!! Can't wait
for his Atlanta stop. This is gonna be dope!!

** spam removed **

08.30 - John Digweed
08.30 - DJRYAN
08.31 - Feed Me
09.03 - Zedd
09.14 - Above & Beyond
09.24 - DJRYAN
09.27 - Tomorrowworld

Old Post Aug-07-2011 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread