Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

we signed Chris campoli for 1.75 million today.this either means that Martin does not like yemelin, or that Markov is going to be out longer. It could also be subban... if it isn't for these reasons it is a pretty dumb signing because we need bottom 6 centers. grrrrrrrr.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by DarknessBrotha
That's actually cheap! I pay $ 400 a game per pair ( More on Premium games with Caps, Bruins, Leafs, etc

I can understand the Platnium seats or AA seats being $200 each, but having the nose bleed section at like $80 per seat just idiotic, but thats my opinion.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I think it's subban that is out for a longer time... Yemelin is fine. They're going to give him some games in the regular season that's for sure. He didn't "WOW" anyone but I found that he played some decent hockey and we need a fella his size and quickness.
Markov's replacement is wawitka or whatever his name is. The season hasn't started yet and we have already big injuries. I think it's Martin that brings some bad voodoo.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

supply and demand.

I find it more retarded that pre season games are the same price, but the number of NHL players actually playing makes for pee wee style hockey.

what sucks more is being forced to buy pre season ticks when buying a package. either way, we still end up buying them, but it kind of pisses me off that I drop over 300 bones on a game I don't want. such is life... beer prices make me angrier, because I'm more an alcoholic than a hockey fan.

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
I think it's subban that is out for a longer time... Yemelin is fine. They're going to give him some games in the regular season that's for sure. He didn't "WOW" anyone but I found that he played some decent hockey and we need a fella his size and quickness.
Markov's replacement is wawitka or whatever his name is. The season hasn't started yet and we have already big injuries. I think it's Martin that brings some bad voodoo.

I don't know what games you have been watching, but yemelin has been brutal. not ready for the NHL yet. big hits are nice, but not when you have trouble playing defense.

quote:

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:52 
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Even if you think he was brutal, I think he's going to have a start in the NHL. The kid needs to adapt to many news things. Smaller rink = THINGS HAPPEN much faster. That's a very big level of adaptation. Hopefully, Markov will come in later on to give him a hand.

P.S Can't wait for Nathan Beaulieu to get a good 12-15 pounds of muscle and he'll be such a super power in this league. I think it's going to be considered as one of the robberies of this draft.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

the only reason yemelin makes the team, is that because if he doesn't he will bolt back to the khl. he absolutely needs to adapt , but his mistakes have less to do with the rink size and more to do with making horrible defensive decisions. the fact that his outlet pass is shady at best makes it even scarier. he can be a decent d guy, but if we rush him we will have another obyrne.

agree on Beaulieu, in 2 years he will be in our lineup. the same could be said for Gallagher. don't like his size, but he has been awesome to see.

quote:

Old Post Sep-26-2011 22:25 
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Any idea what happened to Danny Krysto? I thought that he was one of our good prospects.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 22:36  Canada
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

He is going to finish college first. Nothing wrong with that.

Gallagher will be a hab before Louis Leblanc. Cammi will be traded

quote:

Old Post Sep-26-2011 23:24 
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

what happened to subban?

Old Post Sep-27-2011 00:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click Here to Email princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
what sucks more is being forced to buy pre season ticks when buying a package. either way, we still end up buying them, but it kind of pisses me off that I drop over 300 bones on a game I don't want. such is life... beer prices make me angrier, because I'm more an alcoholic than a hockey fan.

pre-season tickets are free when you have season tickets... 1000000% profits theoretically.

Old Post Sep-27-2011 02:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

I don't have season tickets, I have a 10 game package. I have no choice.

quote:

Old Post Sep-27-2011 03:30 

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread