Guess The Cap [4.0]
For some time now we've been without a Guess The Cap thread. Version 3 died out, but not as a result of disinterest. Rather, Guess The Cap was too popular at the time and the Movie thread eventually succumbed to competition from other such threads (Simpsons, Seinfeld...)
Anyway, I'm bringing it back.
Here are the rules:
1. Caps from movies only.
2. New cap must be submitted within 24 hours of a confirmed correct guess or your point will be deducted.
3. If it's not your turn, do not post any caps unless the person authorizes it.
4. Update the scoreboard when you post a new cap.
5. If you're certain your answer is correct and the game has been quiet you may update the scoreboard without confirmation and post a new cap immediately. Be careful, though - if you're wrong we'll deduct a point.
6. Be judicious with your use of difficult caps. Recognize that when you do this you may have to post another cap from the movie (be prepared to do so) or even offer a hint. Don't let the thread die!
Let's get this underway (with a TA favorite!):