Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
larommel7
Junior tranceaddict

just a comment for people that are saying that the price of the ticket is ''closely related'' to the quality of the dj. Here is the line up of an event I went last year in miami. Granted, you have to love th anjunabeat label

Anjunabeats Room
9.30-10.30pm Soundprank
10.30-11.30pm Kyau & Albert
11.30-1am Gabriel & Dresden
1-3am Above & Beyond
3-4am Cosmic Gate
4-5am Super8 & Tab
5-6am Mat Zo

Anjunadeep Room
10-11pm Electrobios
11-12am Jody Wisternoff
12-1am Desyn Masiello
1-2am John Dahlback
2-3am James Grant
3-4am Jaytech
4-5am Jaytech & James Grant B2B

If you like the style (trance and progressive), there is no BeB line-up that come close...

The price of the ticket: 50$

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for larommel7 Click here to Send larommel7 a Private Message Add larommel7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by larommel7
just a comment for people that are saying that the price of the ticket is ''closely related'' to the price of the event. Here is the line up of an event I went last year in miami. Granted, you have to love th anjunabeat label

Anjunabeats Room
9.30-10.30pm Soundprank
1-3am Above & Beyond
3-4am Cosmic Gate
4-5am Super8 & Tab
5-6am Mat Zo

Anjunadeep Room
10-11pm Electrobios
11-12am Jody Wisternoff
12-1am Desyn Masiello
1-2am John Dahlback
2-3am James Grant
3-4am Jaytech

If you like the style (trance and progressive), there is no BeB line-up that come close...

it's like that everywhere around the world but here.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
offer nissim brand new pre mixed set.

so pissed that it's not headlining the tech room.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

Final line-up salle TRANCE room : Ouverture / Opening set : INSOMNIA suivi de / then OMAR EL GAMAL & (pas d'ordre spécifique/in no specific order) BEAT SERVICE, JOCHEN MILLER, ARMIN VAN BUUREN & MARKUS SCHULZ (min. 3hrs set), FERRY CORSTEN (min. 2hrs set) & fermeture / closing set : BEN GOLD. Set time = plus tard / later & Final line-up salle PRINCIPALE / MAIN room = vendredi prochain / next Friday.

ps: excuse moi Malek pour les caps...copie collée, c'est moins long

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by larommel7
just a comment for people that are saying that the price of the ticket is ''closely related'' to the quality of the dj. Here is the line up of an event I went last year in miami. Granted, you have to love th anjunabeat label

Anjunabeats Room
9.30-10.30pm Soundprank
1-3am Above & Beyond
3-4am Cosmic Gate
4-5am Super8 & Tab
5-6am Mat Zo

Anjunadeep Room
10-11pm Electrobios
11-12am Jody Wisternoff
12-1am Desyn Masiello
1-2am John Dahlback
2-3am James Grant
3-4am Jaytech

Trance Room

09:00PM - 11:00PM Scott James (Can)
11:00PM - 12:00AM Offset (Can)
12:00AM - 01:00AM Artento Divini (Nl)
01:00AM - 02:00AM Marcus Schossow (Se)
02:00AM - 03:00AM Max Graham (Can)
03:00AM - 04:00AM Super8 & Tab (Fi)
04:00AM - 05:00AM Andy Moor (Uk)
05:00AM - 06:00AM W&W (Nl)
06:00AM - 07:00AM John O'Callaghan (Ir)
07:00AM - 08:00AM Leon Bolier (Nl)
08:00AM - 09:00AM Arnej (Can)
09:00AM - 10:00AM Mark Sherry (Uk)
10:00AM - 12:00PM Hollow Earth (Can)

House Room

09:00PM - 12:00AM The Cube Guys
12:00AM - 02:25AM Rosabel
02:25AM - 04:35AM DJ Vibe
04:35AM - 06:45AM Mark Anthony
06:45AM - 09:00AM D-Formation
09:00AM - 12:00PM Hernan Cattaneo (3

$75-90 for this one

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-02-2012 21:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
Final line-up salle TRANCE room : Ouverture / Opening set : INSOMNIA suivi de / then OMAR EL GAMAL & (pas d'ordre spécifique/in no specific order) BEAT SERVICE, JOCHEN MILLER, ARMIN VAN BUUREN & MARKUS SCHULZ (min. 3hrs set), FERRY CORSTEN (min. 2hrs set) & fermeture / closing set : BEN GOLD. Set time = plus tard / later & Final line-up salle PRINCIPALE / MAIN room = vendredi prochain / next Friday.

ps: excuse moi Malek pour les caps...copie collée, c'est moins long

congrats to Omar, well deserved.

Too bad the thread has gone from the potential of a fist-full of pony tail (during) to plur

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-02-2012 21:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

no offense but all those trance djs are fkn CHEAP (in booking fee terms)

armin + angello + schulz + ferry + danny tenaglia + fedde le grand r much bigger artists than those guys and thus commend bigger fees

plus they have to pay the cops off for over seeing security, plus palais staff get ridiculous amounts of money... it all adds up

PLUS stage + security + yadda yadda yadda

u cant really compare that to:

soundprank, kyau & albert + mat zo +dahlback + jaytech i mean come on....

you guys make it sound like beb is making millions in profit lol

Old Post Mar-02-2012 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Major congrats to my boy Omar!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 22:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

omar ftw !!!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
larommel7
Junior tranceaddict

no offense but all those trance djs are fkn CHEAP (in booking fee terms)

armin + angello + schulz + ferry + danny tenaglia + fedde le grand r much bigger artists than those guys and thus commend bigger fees

plus they have to pay the cops off for over seeing security, plus palais staff get ridiculous amounts of money... it all adds up

PLUS stage + security + yadda yadda yadda

u cant really compare that to:

soundprank, kyau & albert + mat zo +dahlback + jaytech i mean come on....

you guys make it sound like beb is making millions in profit lol

The venue in miami was not in the backyard of some guys. The security and other event related fee had to be taken into consideration there too. I agree with you that the palais must be more expensive to rent. As for the price of the dj, i dont think that the line-up I posted earlier is cheap. Last year at the Beb,Above was the headliner in the trance room no? But granted that for the overall line-up, the beb is maybe costly. The problem is, not 100$ more...Anyways, even the year that BeB had a shitty line-up, they always over charge. I was just point out the difference between playground and else were. I'm not a hater, I often went to the BeB and giving the right line-up for me, I will return

Old Post Mar-02-2012 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for larommel7 Click here to Send larommel7 a Private Message Add larommel7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

i totally get what youre saying i didnt mean what i said negatively i'm just bringing attention to the cost of putting on an event like this together

Old Post Mar-02-2012 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

Old Post Mar-03-2012 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread