Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
it's probably all ages too.... lolol

PLAY LEVELS!!!!

16+ haha. I wonder if he pulls a Steve Angello and just hits play.

Old Post Mar-30-2012 22:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

1 week away and still no set times for the main room...

Old Post Mar-31-2012 00:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

soon

(does it rly matter?)

Old Post Mar-31-2012 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HappyDude72
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah... At this point, the people going already have their tickets and the ones not going won't change their minds over the schedule.
Expect the old "the schedules of the main room will be by the coat check" ;-)

Old Post Mar-31-2012 20:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HappyDude72 Click here to Send HappyDude72 a Private Message Add HappyDude72 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Markus probably gonna cross over a bit into Tenaglia's set

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-02-2012 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I think Louis posted for B&B that the reason they didn't post the set times was due to some legal matter about the possibility of opening themselves up for a lawsuit of some kind if for any reason the schedule changed last minute (artist being delayed by flights, etc.). He made it sound like this was solely an issue applying to BBCM because BenB & B&B are technically fundraisers. Sounded strange to me, but I trust his word.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 20:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

nah i dont think this is an issue w bal but i could be wrong

danny t is playin 5 hours, he'll probably cross into a few sets lol

Old Post Apr-02-2012 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HappyDude72
Senior tranceaddict

Since BenB has released the set times for the trance room, I doubt they don't release the one of the "house" room for legal reasons

Old Post Apr-03-2012 02:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HappyDude72 Click here to Send HappyDude72 a Private Message Add HappyDude72 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

anything worth going on sat night?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-03-2012 02:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
STEREO MONTREAL
tranceaddict

re; ^

Saeed Younan @ Stereo

Old Post Apr-03-2012 14:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for STEREO MONTREAL Click here to Send STEREO MONTREAL a Private Message Visit STEREO MONTREAL's homepage! Add STEREO MONTREAL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

We are having a Russian party on the saturday with the gang of Euro Connection @ Circus

DJ Amadeus from New York spinning.

Old Post Apr-03-2012 16:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
backtoibiza
tranceaddict

Questions

I'm coming up from NYC this weekend for my first Bal en Blanc and have a couple questions about regular vs VIP tickets:

1) If I'm showing up around 1am, what would the difference in waiting time between the VIP and regular lines be?
2) Are the massages in VIP free or do you pay for these? Could be a big selling point

Finally, anything else in regards to what to expect as a first timer would be awesome. I've been part of the LA and NY scene and from what I've heard so far this sounds better than both.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 21:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for backtoibiza Click here to Send backtoibiza a Private Message Add backtoibiza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread