Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Introducing our new project: Chatlaser
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CHATLASER
Junior tranceaddict

Introducing our new project: Chatlaser

Hi everybody, we would like to introduce you our new project:

Here's a little more about us:

CHATLASER

A brand new trend is coming to town! CHATLASER is landing so you can experience the “purrfect” night in Montreal.

This duo, formed by Stef le Chef and Marc-André Béland goes way back. Their story began in kindergarten, when they dared each other to a “Kool-Aid shooter contest”. This competitive spirit combined with their Attention Deficit Disorder is what enabled those two “cool cats” to develop the incredible aptitude to play “blindfolded twister”.

Combined, those Laurel and Hardy of promotion count more than 25 years of experience on the scene and have always find themselves at the cutting edge of the urban nights and events in Montreal.

But enough said about them, let’s now concentrate on the ultimate goal of our two protagonist. In 2012, they will build a partnership that will present you with events of all kind, with different musical styles in all the hottest venues of the city. Basically, they decided to save the world with their lasers destroying everything boring and redundant forever!

Stay tuned! The CHATLASER are coming… Pew Pew Pew!

==================================================

Une toute nouvelle tendance arrive en ville! CHATLASER débarque pour vous faire vivre les soirées les plus ronronantes de la scène montréalaise

Ce duo, formé de Stef le Chef et Marc-André Béland, remonte en fait à la belle époque. Leur histoire a commencé à la maternelle, lorsqu’ils se sont défiés à un concours de shooter de « Kool-Aid ». Cet esprit compétitif combiné à leurs troubles déficitaires de l’attention a permis à ces « cool cats » de développer l’aptitude incroyable de jouer à « twister » les yeux fermés. Vous pouvez donc imaginer ce dont ils sont capables!

Ces Laurel et Hardy de la promotion, qui a eux deux possède plus de 25 ans d’expérience dans ce domaine, se sont toujours trouvés à la fine pointe des soirées et évènements urbains à Montréal.

Mais assez parlé d’eux. Concentrons-nous plutôt sur le but ultime de nos deux protagonistes. Pour 2012, ils s’associent enfin pour vous présenter des événements de tous sortes avec différents styles musicaux et toujours dans les endroits les plus chauds de la ville. Bref, ils n’ont décidé de sauver le monde en s’armant de lasers afin de détruire l’ennui et la redondance à tout jamais!

Restez à l’affut! Les CHATLASER arrivent… Pew Pew Pew!

We did a fundraiser at Club U.N. on Dec 23rd for "Le Club des Petits Déjeuner du Québec" and we are about to do our Official Launch this saturday at Velvet Speakeasy for they're second anniversary.

Event link:
CHATLASER Launch @ Velvet 2ieme Anniversaire:

If you want to go just hit us up at 514-830-7833 / 438-821-2434 to get you're invitation that can get you in for free + a free drink. We will also distribute 200 cd's mix by the montreal collectif MONITOR. Perfect after igloofest.

you can find out more about us on our web-site:www.chatlaser.com

Old Post Jan-20-2012 19:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CHATLASER Click here to Send CHATLASER a Private Message Visit CHATLASER's homepage! Add CHATLASER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

xox

Old Post Jan-20-2012 21:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

orange one is foooooked

Old Post Jan-20-2012 21:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

orange one is foooooked

lmao its my room mates cats.... both of them

Old Post Jan-20-2012 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CHATLASER
Junior tranceaddict

Here's a nice recap of our Launch last saturday. Next event should be at the end of February. Enjoy

2ième Anniversaire VELVET SPEAKEASY / CHATLASER LAUNCH from CHATLASER on Vimeo.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 02:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CHATLASER Click here to Send CHATLASER a Private Message Visit CHATLASER's homepage! Add CHATLASER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by CHATLASER
Here's a nice recap of our Launch last saturday. Next event should be at the end of February. Enjoy

2ième Anniversaire VELVET SPEAKEASY / CHATLASER LAUNCH from CHATLASER on Vimeo.

not to be mean or anything, but if you're going to record a live mix and put it in a promotional video, you should make sure that mix is really, really tight. This one is pretty off I'd say.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 03:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CHATLASER
Junior tranceaddict

check you're internet connection maybe that'S why the music was off on you're computer because 1- the music is not live 2- there is no "mix" its only one track.

Last edited by CHATLASER on Jan-26-2012 at 15:18

Old Post Jan-26-2012 15:09  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

sounds like 2 tracks to me

1:02 the new track comes in

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CHATLASER
check you're internet connection maybe that'S why the music was off on you're computer because 1- the music is not live 2- there is no "mix" its only one track.

If thats just ONE tune, its a pretty strange one... The beat is off...

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:29  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I found it was fine if I press play then scrolled up to the cracked out cats above

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

quote:
Originally posted by yonny
If thats just ONE tune, its a pretty strange one... The beat is off...

not trying to be mean either but...maybe it's just a poorly made track?

lol @ "check your internet connection" hehehe...

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 17:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click Here to Email ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Yea seriously. I think my Videotron 30 Mb/s is quite enough

quote:

Old Post Jan-26-2012 17:34  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Introducing our new project: Chatlaser
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread