Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

[Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix

3 tracks I've put on my Soundcloud the last couple of days, the first is 2 tracks combined into one. First 2 are for a mini-album I wated to make but never got further than this. I felt like putting it out there so patched up sidetracked yesterday and here it is. Hope some of you will enjoy the tracks. I will not put it up for download as I hope I'll find the time to continue this project someday so I can put it out there as a whole.

Second is a remix coming out on Springtube Recordings soon. Hope you like it . Already had positive feedback from Jaytech, Dinka, James Warren, Evren Ulusoy and Darin Epsilon. Surely more to come .

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jan-29-2012 10:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Will comment tomorrow on your tracks as right now is around 2:40AM in Seattle lol but so far I really like what I'm hearing, some serious stuff, impressive.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Jan-29-2012 11:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Really nice tracks!
Love the clap/click/snare you got in the first song.

Old Post Jan-29-2012 14:18  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

Yep, really nice indeed!

Old Post Jan-29-2012 15:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesty
tranceaddict

I'm not that much into house, but damn this is great! Very refined sound.

Old Post Jan-29-2012 20:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesty Click here to Send Domesty a Private Message Add Domesty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Man, you are very danger producer my friend, I don't know if you release how good your stuff is lol --- like it very much, great vibe, wide, clean and deep sound and over all quality is excellent.

Got yourself another follower lol.

Well done.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Jan-31-2012 01:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

do want sidetracked. do want do want do want

all three are great but just loving the vibe of sidetracked. serious stuff is right

Old Post Jan-31-2012 06:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Thanks much for the positive feedback guys! I can arrange a download on the memory lane/sidetracked track for the ones of you putting in the effort to send me a PM .

For the remix;Slowly dj support is starting to show. First off is Solar Stone with his radio show, which I'm happy with.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Feb-01-2012 18:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

solarstone has been supporting a loottt of good music in his podcast, lots of guys on the record label we work for (dangerbox) have seen support from him. same with the silk royal guys. im sure you'll get lots of airtime with this one

Old Post Feb-01-2012 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Congrats man, well deserve for this production, I guess, soon will be all over the air lol.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-01-2012 19:25  Poland
Nightshift
...Ninja Business...

solarstone keeps it real. alwyas love catching his show

@Soundcloud

:::OUT NOW!:::
Garrido & Skehan ft. Erin - Waiting For You (Nightshift Remix)
Elvin Ong - Motion (Nightshift Remix)
Tidal Forces - Machine Blue (Nightshift Remix)
quote:
Originally posted by meriter
Your primary focus should be making good music. That's all. No one gives a shit how you do it. And the people that do are fags.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightshift Click here to Send Nightshift a Private Message Visit Nightshift's homepage! Add Nightshift to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Congrats man, well deserve for this production, I guess, soon will be all over the air lol.

Nah, I don't think so. It's likeable but that even passes after a few listens. I can tell from experience .

quote:
solarstone keeps it real. alwyas love catching his show

It's too much for me to try and catch every show. I just google myself every once in a while haha. His selection of tunes is okay. He talks a bit weird though. It almost feels like he ends every sentence as if it was a question. Radio show hosting is really a field of it's own. I fail on my (too many) uhmsss when presenting anything.

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Feb-01-2012 23:26  Netherlands

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread