Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
15?? I see tix are selling for 30 to circo loco now. As for the Need I Say More party - this'll be my first time going but I've heard that's one not to be missed. Maya Jane Coles confirmed for it already, it seems.

I'm doing
Down & Out party
KMS 25 --> Flying Circus Party
Need I Say More

probably no Sunday night after party though
sss

My buddy said it was $15, I dunno.. maybe he's getting presale or something from the promoter. I dunno... I never usually make it to the afters anyways. Always go to hard at the festival then pass the fuck out as soon as I get back to the hotel afterwards.

Old Post May-23-2012 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Maybe this pic will get you excited if you're not already!

Old Post May-23-2012 02:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Ordered me some of these, and the perfect 24oz size to keep those tallboy beers nice and cold!!!!

Old Post May-24-2012 00:50  Canada
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Maybe this pic will get you excited if you're not already!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May-24-2012 01:25  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Old Post May-24-2012 01:38  Canada
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Ordered me some of these, and the perfect 24oz size to keep those tallboy beers nice and cold!!!!

Brilliant!

It's supposed to be a hot weekend. I am not looking forward to how hot the after party venues are going to be, especially TV lounge because the patio doors are normally left open all night

Old Post May-24-2012 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

whoa. the cosies are a great idea.

Old Post May-24-2012 14:26  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click Here to Email StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

question:

how easy is detroit to get around? lots of cabs? walking distances? walking safety? particularly on DEMF weekend?

Old Post May-24-2012 14:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click Here to Email StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
question:

how easy is detroit to get around? lots of cabs? walking distances? walking safety? particularly on DEMF weekend?

stay in the core if walking

to the left as far as Cobb center -> joe louie arena -> hart plaza -> Renaissance hotel -> tunnel

going inland from the river, going to greektown and stuff is ok.
venturing out furhter is riskier

Cab wise, never had problems. Friendliest ones ive met. Not to say that some can be sketch. Cabs are cheap. $10 gets you to old miami (definitely dont walk there!)

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post May-24-2012 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Definitely busting out some tank tops this weekend! 30% showers on Sat isn't so bad... 2 more sleeps!!!!!!

My highlight last year

Old Post May-24-2012 18:17  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

2 days to go!

Old Post May-24-2012 21:15  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-24-2012 21:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread