Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
svardineni
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
I would just get in line at a Groovetickets outlet at around 11:45AM that day and buy it there. That's what I did with Beyond Wonderland.

are there any outlets in the bay area?

Old Post Mar-01-2012 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for svardineni Click here to Send svardineni a Private Message Add svardineni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Friday, May 18, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/events/378460395499620/

Tickets on sale Wednesday March 7th at noon PST

guess robbie rivera is playing avalon on may 19th. they always book above and beyond the night before so as to not compete, because they cant!

Old Post Mar-01-2012 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

quote:
Originally posted by svardineni
are there any outlets in the bay area?

According to groovetickets list of outlets.. this is the only nor cal location.. call and ask if they have access to all events in the US

Haight Ashbury Tattoo & Piercing
1525 Haight St
San Francisco, CA 94117

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Since in2muzikk has talked at length about how bad the Flavorus mobile ticket-buying experience is, I may have to get one of my friends to snag one for me. Not sure I can be at a computer at that time, but I -WILL- be going to this show!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Mar-01-2012 07:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I would just get in line at a Groovetickets outlet at around 11:45AM that day and buy it there. That's what I did with Beyond Wonderland.

Unfortunately I have to be at work then, and the closest outlet is something like 20 miles away according to TM's outlet locator...great idea otherwise tho.

A&B's FB page mentioned something about a link for advance tickets, but it didn't work using the mobile app. Has anyone checked it out on FB desktop? If not, I can also load the desktop version of FB on my phone and slowly watch the pages crawl along...so much for cutting edge technology!

Old Post Mar-01-2012 10:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Unfortunately I have to be at work then, and the closest outlet is something like 20 miles away according to TM's outlet locator...great idea otherwise tho.

A&B's FB page mentioned something about a link for advance tickets, but it didn't work using the mobile app. Has anyone checked it out on FB desktop? If not, I can also load the desktop version of FB on my phone and slowly watch the pages crawl along...so much for cutting edge technology!

Same thing happened to me, it worked on my desktop. You input your e-mail to qualify for early-bird tickets.

quote:
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Mar-01-2012 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svardineni
Junior tranceaddict

This is now a 2 day affair.

Insomniac Events:

Due to the overwhelming response for the Above & Beyond, Group Therapy show at the Shrine in Los Angeles, we have decided to add another show on Saturday, May 19th! After an evaluation, we determined that the show on May 18th would sell out in only a few minutes so this decision was made to accommodate more fans.

In order to give us time to prepare for the second show, tickets for both days will go on sale Monday, March 12th at noon. No tickets will be on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, March 7th) at noon.

Even with this second show, we expect tickets to sell out quickly!

Last edited by svardineni on Mar-07-2012 at 02:57

Old Post Mar-07-2012 02:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for svardineni Click here to Send svardineni a Private Message Add svardineni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

I think I'm gonna go to both shows. I've never done that before, I always just pick one, but... it's Above & Beyond and I always have an amazing time at their gigs.

Plus the support DJs may be different each night, who knows?

quote:

Old Post Mar-07-2012 06:39  United States
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by svardineni
This is now a 2 day affair.

Insomniac Events:

Due to the overwhelming response for the Above & Beyond, Group Therapy show at the Shrine in Los Angeles, we have decided to add another show on Saturday, May 19th! After an evaluation, we determined that the show on May 18th would sell out in only a few minutes so this decision was made to accommodate more fans.

In order to give us time to prepare for the second show, tickets for both days will go on sale Monday, March 12th at noon. No tickets will be on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, March 7th) at noon.

Even with this second show, we expect tickets to sell out quickly!

not sure about selling out quickly, but all tickets made available via the website will all be sold quickly.
check stubhub in april for proof that show is not "sold out"

Old Post Mar-07-2012 07:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Why the Shrine though? I had the worst experience back when Tiesto was there 3 nights in a row (aside from the music, that is): I went outside to use the restroom over a half hour before the night ended, and no matter how many times I asked, they wouldn't let me back inside. My friend's cell phone battery was dead so I had to wait out there in the freezing cold with no jacket until everyone exited the venue.

Then, while waiting for my friend to come out, the security yelled "everyone off the sidewalk," so I went onto the street and then they yelled "everyone off the street!" Where in the hell was I supposed to wait? They obviously wanted everyone to get the f*ck out, but were beyond rude with their approach.

After that night, I said that I would NEVER go back to the Shrine, but I'll have to make an exception for Above & Beyond. I just hope they give the event staff sensitivity training or something...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 08:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svardineni
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
not sure about selling out quickly, but all tickets made available via the website will all be sold quickly.
check stubhub in april for proof that show is not "sold out"

The Shrine is about 1/3 bigger than the Palladium, so it should take a bit longer to "sell out" this time. They really should lower the limit of tickets one person can buy.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 19:51  United States
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

For the newbies, what's the Shrine like?! Is it like a theater, concert hall? An Open Air venue? How many ppl fit in it etc..

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:32  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click Here to Email LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread