Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone get the email yet? I'm wondering if it will come at 11am since the UK hasn't changed to Daylight Savings Time yet?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

according to twitter #GroupTherapyLA.. no one has received it yet...

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

nope dont have mine yet

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:14  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude,

I woke up early for this and I am grumpy!!

Where is the damn link people!!!!

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

I HATE HATE HATE Daylight Savings Time

DST can Kill YOU

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

got it!

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

me too, and I am fast and the $35 level was already sold out. Crazy

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:28  United States
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

So besides the peeps that are going both days, are you guys going to try to get Fri or Sat tickets?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click Here to Email trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
Old World Fart

Can someone post a link or are they is it tied to your email?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Still haven't received the email but I used a link someone posted...got a $35 for Saturday!

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

$40 Sold Out

anyone get $35 tickets??

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:32  United States
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
Can someone post a link or are they is it tied to your email?

check your email

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:33  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread