Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Got it!

Old Post Mar-13-2012 01:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Is this 18+ or 21+??

Old Post Mar-13-2012 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern
Is this 18+ or 21+??

The flyer says '18+, 21+ to drink..ID required"

Old Post Mar-13-2012 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone know if the bar will close at midnight like it did when I was there for Tiesto? Made for huge lines at the bars, especially since there was a USC game the same night and everyone was getting there late after scouring the area for parking...

Old Post Mar-13-2012 06:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

"OK, you guys win: shall we see if we can make a third #GroupTherapyLA show happen ?"
- A&B

Old Post Mar-16-2012 21:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tosh
"OK, you guys win: shall we see if we can make a third #GroupTherapyLA show happen ?"
- A&B

WOW

Old Post Mar-16-2012 21:58  United States
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

Probably old news already:

http://flavorus.blob.core.windows.n...ndb_d3_2fds.htm

Above & Beyond - Thu. May 17th

Tickets for Above & Beyond go on sale
Wednesday March 21st, 2012 @ 12:00 PM PST
Check back then to pick up yours!

Old Post Mar-21-2012 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Woo hoo! Got my tickets for the Thursday night show. Missed the first part of the Group Therapy tour due to being on the East Coast during the West Coast show and on the West Coast during their East Coast show.

So excited! I haven't been to a Trance night in a long long time & I'm sure it will be great. Also never partied at the Shrine so I'm excited to check it out.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click Here to Email neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evorobert
tranceaddict

im selling 2 friday tix if anyone is interested. PM me with offers

Old Post Mar-26-2012 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xCxStylex
Flowerbridge

No one going to this?

Myon & Shane 54, A&B, Armin, Thomas Datt, My Vinyl collection
^___^V

Old Post May-14-2012 06:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xCxStylex Click here to Send xCxStylex a Private Message Add xCxStylex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

I have tickets for both Friday and Saturday night. I'm trying to sell my Saturday night ticket, though (for what I paid for it), since I'll be seeing them at EDC as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-14-2012 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
above and beyond have had their first half of 2012 scheduled since late 2011, so only a few dates that have been open. im going to go out on a limb and guess a friday in may when robbie returns to LA on a saturday. its worked out that way dec 2010 and one other recent time.

didnt turn out the way i guessed, but lo and behold A&B sf june 22, and so is RR.

Old Post May-14-2012 07:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread