Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (60): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Here is the track I submitted. It is not mastered and I left a lot of headroom so it is pretty soft. I'm not overly enthusiastic about it but it is what it is.

It is a refined version of something I put up in the promotional section a week or two ago.

So why would you even put forward something that your not 100% happy with?

Old Post Mar-04-2012 22:46  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

because I am never 100% happy with anything. probably ocd or something.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 23:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Raphie I've still about 12 jobs to do on this, in particular dealing with any parts where the drive isn't being maintained.

Maybe will remove first minute.

Will add some sort of rising roll to break 2.

I posted it in feedback, but I just wanted to mention here that I'm working away on it as I want it a good as possible.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 00:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Raphie I've still about 12 jobs to do on this, in particular dealing with any parts where the drive isn't being maintained.

Maybe will remove first minute.

Will add some sort of rising roll to break 2.

I posted it in feedback, but I just wanted to mention here that I'm working away on it as I want it a good as possible.

When I first heard it I could have sworn it was a stolen track from a Markus Schulz compilation I had heard (which in and of itself is a compliment)

I seriously love it. It is such a beautiful sad song. Great job!

Old Post Mar-05-2012 00:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
When I first heard it I could have sworn it was a stolen track from a Markus Schulz compilation I had heard (which in and of itself is a compliment)

I seriously love it. It is such a beautiful sad song. Great job!

Ha, I'm such a fukin ingnoramus when it comes to pro trance, if it is stolen, I'd be the last to know. I tend mainly to lisen to techno when it comes to edm.

I still like your track, it has incredibly good percs and a huge sound. That bass line is ill, well done mate. I feel something else should be comming in around 145 or so like a big old 70's string riff - I can hear one in my head now. Build it to a cresendo then into that break.
The wailing siren is a little cliche - it's not as good as the rest of your track.
Dont be put off, I'm incredibly slow at making tracks, but honestly I thyink you need a totaly different break.

Seandroid, your track appeals to me much.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 00:39  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Ha, I'm such a fukin ingnoramus when it comes to pro trance, if it is stolen, I'd be the last to know. I tend mainly to lisen to techno when it comes to edm.

I still like your track, it has incredibly good percs and a huge sound. That bass line is ill, well done mate. I feel something else should be comming in around 145 or so like a big old 70's string riff - I can hear one in my head now. Build it to a cresendo then into that break.
The wailing siren is a little cliche - it's not as good as the rest of your track.
Dont be put off, I'm incredibly slow at making tracks, but honestly I thyink you need a totaly different break.

Seandroid, your track appeals to me much.

As far as the changes, I already submitted it to Raphie a few days ago (the version that is up on this thread).

Now, for your track, don't mess with it too much! I already liked the last version a lot, you do not necessarily have to 1up and already good track.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 00:47  Germany
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

yes guys be happy with your track and submit via wetransfer, non mastered versions only.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 07:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
function t
Junior tranceaddict

Literally just saw this thread, and though I'm sure that the comp is quite full at this point, I thought I'd throw in a random track on the off chance you guys need more material:

If you decide to use it, awesome! If not, awesome! I've got the unmastered WAV uploading to your WETRANSFER right now either way!

Can't wait to hear the final compilation!

-Function T-

Old Post Mar-05-2012 08:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for function t Click here to Send function t a Private Message Visit function t's homepage! Add function t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fuxzz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
yes guys be happy with your track and submit via wetransfer, non mastered versions only.

Okay, what exact date is deadline?

Have you come up with a name yet?

Old Post Mar-05-2012 13:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for fuxzz Click here to Send fuxzz a Private Message Visit fuxzz's homepage! Add fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

Deadline has now been mentioned 4x

I think pragmatic: Ibiza Prelude 2012

Old Post Mar-05-2012 16:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Deadline is 15th of March I believe (end of second week of March).

--

Titles:

Music For Miami '12

Ibiza Prep '12

"Vegas+Ibiza+Miami '12"

DJs Don't Have These Yet '12

Old Post Mar-05-2012 19:42  Germany
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

I prefer: 4x3=12

Old Post Mar-05-2012 19:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (60): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread