Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
johncannons1
JDC - J Cannons

lets make part 2!

JDC
JDC Website
JDC Facebook
JDC Soundcloud
J Cannons Facebook
J Cannons Soundcloud

Old Post May-20-2012 22:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for johncannons1 Click here to Send johncannons1 a Private Message Visit johncannons1's homepage! Add johncannons1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Hey fellas...

Your songs will be LIVE ON AIR this Saturday Night/Sunday Morning at 3:30 AM PST on the Super Estrella Afterhours Mixshow. The show airs locally here in Los Angeles on 107.1 FM, but you can also stream it online.

To Stream it...

1.- http://www.SuperEstrella.com
2.- Click on the big red button on the top left that says EN VIVO (Live). It's right above the logo.

Again, congrats to all of you.

Old Post May-23-2012 18:16  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

ThnX Man!

Appreciate!

Old Post May-23-2012 21:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

in LOVE with the Miami by jean luc wu awesome comp guys. cant pony up the money to buy the entire thing but supported miami and will grab the full thang with the next paycheck

Old Post May-23-2012 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

if we ever do a second part i think we should coordinate a lil better to make it more cohesive, like if we are 15 let's say pick 5 prog house tunes, 5 of techno and the rest of trance, maybe some dnb and dubstep i am starting to explore this genres.

I shared an uplifting tune because i saw there were so few high bpm tunes and a 136 bpm one would to the crossover between progressive trance and uplifting but if we coordinate we can match the bpms and even the keys and make a really good compilation.

My fav is Seandroid's tune followed sorthly by the remix of Julius Blazko. I am gonna pick this 2 and maybe give them some love live although live playing means nothing in terms of exposure as i don't expect nobody to come and ask what is what i've played but who knows.

Shared the comp on facebook group ~500 ppl showed the link, prolly just 50 bothered clicking on it :P

My New Set Peak Time Club Techno

Beatport Top 10 Chart April

Old Post May-23-2012 21:47  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rodri Santos

Glad you enjoyed Rodri

Old Post May-23-2012 22:11  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

Let's aim for a V2 after summer. Will open a new thread for that one somewhere around August

Old Post May-24-2012 06:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

I am up for a Volume II. However, I think we need to do a couple of things.

1. Make a double disc one for the 138 bpm uplifting trance tracks and another for the 128 bpm centered tracks.

2. I think we should put the entire thing on youtube in HQ, with free high quality download links, while still putting it on beatport for the sake of clocking a release. Put it on slsk, ect too.

I for one am looking for promotion out of these Colors compilations, because that is what I think we can gain from it. Most of us don't have a fanbase to buy the tracks anyway. Occasionally these type of efforts do well on youtube. There is an entry for the Sasha 'Cut Me Down' contest, posted less than a year ago, that is almost up to 700,000 views on youtube, for example.

3. Do some creative things to gain promotion.

A lot of you seem to have a small network of people through facebook. Why don't we create a soundcloud/facebook contest page where non-TAers can submit a track and the best 3 (or whatever) get added to the compilation?

That is just one idea I came up with while writing this. Since the last one had a lot of good content, it is worth being creative to get promotion out of this.

Old Post May-25-2012 02:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

Great! do agree.

which can also still be done for this release.
i'm not into the YT thingy, happy to provide HQ mp3's or maybe one can use Woody's essential mix.

for the next release, let's asign some ownership in a virtual team to include these activities, as I just don't have the time or skills to
1. create promotional content
2. dump it everywhere on SM

Old Post May-25-2012 07:10  Netherlands
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Hey fellas...

Your songs will be LIVE ON AIR this Saturday Night/Sunday Morning at 3:30 AM PST on the Super Estrella Afterhours Mixshow. The show airs locally here in Los Angeles on 107.1 FM, but you can also stream it online.

To Stream it...

1.- http://www.SuperEstrella.com
2.- Click on the big red button on the top left that says EN VIVO (Live). It's right above the logo.

Again, congrats to all of you.

That's awesome! I don't think I will be able to catch it at that time though,otherwise I would be listening. Great job getting the radio spot.

Old Post May-25-2012 14:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

So what are the sales like?
Also my song is deep house not trance on beatport.

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"

quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post May-26-2012 22:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by atxbigballer1
So what are the sales like?
Also my song is deep house not trance on beatport.

I'd be surprised if more than 3 people not affliated with TA bought this.

Old Post May-26-2012 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread