Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Kids React To Dubstep!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Kids React To Dubstep!!!

Old Post Oct-21-2011 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

The blonde girl looks sooo much like Beach420.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Oct-21-2011 20:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

The blonde girl looks sooo much like Beach420.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Oct-21-2011 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

Original 1080p video for those who haven't seen it yet:

Old Post Oct-22-2011 02:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

I've been watching a bunch of those videos lately.

For some reason, I can't stand the question period. But the reaction shots can be fairly amusing.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Oct-22-2011 02:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sly_Guy
Scene Missing

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik

sheeeeeiiit, I don't have much love for dubstep, but I recognize a good vid when I see one. This cat can move.

Old Post Oct-24-2011 21:25  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sly_Guy Click here to Send Sly_Guy a Private Message Add Sly_Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik

While I strongly dislike dubstep it was worth putting up with the music just to watch this guy. He's got skills.

Old Post Oct-25-2011 00:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click Here to Email chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

Am I the only one who's going to put his neck on the line and say I like Dubstep? I love the harshness of it's unusual sounds. I've never heard it before and when I saw that Dubstep thread a while back I got hooked instantly. I guess it's like many other things in life, either you love it or you don't.

Old Post Oct-25-2011 02:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Never thought I'd say this, but I've recently discovered a dubstep song I actually like. It's mellow and quite tender, none of that over-the-top skrillex shit. Really digging this actually.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Oct-25-2011 02:50  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

haha those kids are cute.

I used to like Dubstep, but now can hardly stand to listen to it for more than 2-3 songs straight. I do however, really like Drumstep, Chillstep & Emotional Dubstep right now. The Trance heads might like it more too, cause it has lots more melodies & nice vocals & less *wub wub wub wub wuwuwuwuw wub wub* sounds

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Oct-25-2011 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus Xex
Am I the only one who's going to put his neck on the line and say I like Dubstep?

Probly

Old Post Oct-25-2011 04:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

The Butch Clancy remix of Pumped Up Kicks is an amazing track. There's so much HORRIBLE electro-influenced Dubstep these days, but there are also some true Dubstep gems (e.g. Mount Eden Dubstep - Still Alive, Datsik - Nuke Em (J.Nitrous Bootleg Remix), Damian Marley - It Was Written (Dubstep Chasing Shadows Remix), Butch Clancy - Russian Lullaby, etc.)

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Oct-25-2011 at 04:55

Old Post Oct-25-2011 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Kids React To Dubstep!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread