Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Radiohead @ Downsview Park Allen Road - June 16th (Tickets onsale this Sat)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

That was amazing

Old Post Mar-10-2012 20:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

Looking forward to this. This will be my 2nd rock concert I've ever been to, lol.

haha awesome. what was your first?

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-10-2012 21:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
haha awesome. what was your first?

Rock in Rio, Lisbon 2008

Old Post Mar-10-2012 21:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Hmmm... still not sold out. 36,000 capacity, but still figured it would have sold out by now! Coldplay sold out two nights at ACC in less time.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 01:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

36,000 and still outside?? I'm thinking of checking it out probs.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 01:59  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click Here to Email Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
36,000 and still outside?? I'm thinking of checking it out probs.

I'm just guessing at capacity, did some quick google searches and that's what I came up with. Nothing written in stone however.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

i spoke to someone, apparently there isnt any capacity at downsview, they will just expand it if more people buy it, can fit like a million people there.

but i still think there is a certain cap as they have to plan in advance, setting up the stage, equipment, sound and other stuff.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 02:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KStuff
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
i spoke to someone, apparently there isnt any capacity at downsview, they will just expand it if more people buy it, can fit like a million people there.

but i still think there is a certain cap as they have to plan in advance, setting up the stage, equipment, sound and other stuff.

800,000 people when the pope came.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 03:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KStuff Click here to Send KStuff a Private Message Add KStuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KStuff
800,000 people when the pope came.

was it a good set?

Old Post Mar-13-2012 03:38  Russia
LightsOut
Antagonist

LOL

the only person qualified to pull off the jesus pose :P

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Mar-13-2012 04:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

He spun too much dubstep imo but hey when there's 800k you gotta givem what they want...

Old Post Mar-13-2012 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

i caught them back in high school at molson park, first half of the night was aight.. but don't remember much.. first time i'd seen an outdoor venue get covered in a cloud of pot smoke.

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Mar-13-2012 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click Here to Email Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Radiohead @ Downsview Park Allen Road - June 16th (Tickets onsale this Sat)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread