Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

I have a bad feeling the cold war is coming back. I hope I'm wrong.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus Xex

History does a tendency to repeat itself, sometimes it is way worse than the first time.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 15:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
supporters of the parties that were rejected i assume did not vote at all.

u mean 60,000 people? how sad. im sure that would have changed the results lol

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 15:29  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus Xex

It's already on

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 15:31  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
It's already on

it never stopped actually. since CCCP broke down us never had a worthy opponent and look at the world, all in shambles. un never had the balls to step up and as a result it on its last breath.

europe needs strong Russia, i know that Serbia does. there is a bunch of countries in extreme poverty as a result of waiting to get to un, which will never happen and even if it does, whats the point???

Old Post Mar-07-2012 17:10  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
u mean 60,000 people? how sad.l

right..

Old Post Mar-07-2012 19:36  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
right..

cmon man, even if all those 30 million voters that didnt come out to the polls voted for one candidate, Putin would still have well over 50% needed for presidency. worst case scenario, if all 30 mil voted for Zyuganov, Putin would still have more votes for him, not 50% but that would get them to the second round and results would be the same.

so i really dont see your point ??

Old Post Mar-07-2012 19:43  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

the point you're missing entirely is how corrupt the system has become
don't you get it? after he was done with his 1st term, he put his puppet Medvedev on the throne and pulled all the strings for another 4 years while he conveniently hid behind his PM status
I'm pretty sure he planned this comeback even before he started his first term

it doesn't matter how bad you say the other candidates are, that's so beyond the point! the electorate has to have access to other parties/opinions/opposition, and to a somewhat fair system

what he's attempting to recreate is an absolute totalitarian regime circa Stalin - everyone who's against him will get a nice dose of polonium in the near future

laugh and roll your eyes all you want at US and Europe with their attempts to bring attention to how rigged this election was but they're right - as much as I dislike US sticking their nose into everyone's business these days

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 19:59  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

fuck him and his veto that is slaughtering my syrian brothers.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

Last edited by pozz on Mar-22-2012 at 02:57

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
the point you're missing entirely is how corrupt the system has become
don't you get it?

oh i do get it. but tell me hows that system any different from the stuff thats happening here or us or europe or africa??

you really wanna butt heads with me about governmets corruption??

quote:
everyone who's against him will get a nice dose of polonium in the near future

lol, you wanna have a grownup conversation or just wanna fly off the handle with crazy theories??

what proves his fair win, in my eyes and in the eyes of many people, is all the bitching and whining from the "free world" leaders !!!

remember one thing though, when chechnian terrorist were killing Orthodox children and priests, it was Putin who dealth with them swiftly. remember the cries of the worlds "free" media about ATTROCITIES and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY against checnians and fucking nobody even mentioning all the stuff they did to Russians.

i come from a small but proud country, which has brotherly ties with Russia since forever, you know that. 20 years ago when the whole world was doing exactly what they are trying to do to Putin right now, Russia was the only one who tried to help us out. politics aside, it was the Russian people who bled with mine, nobody else. so when i call them my bratka's i really do mean it. people chose him, im behind them 100% !!!!

like i said in another thread, where was that democracy when the whole tribe was hacked to pieces by machetes?? where was that democracy at the moment when the order came to stand down and just watch the bloodshed?? where was the goodwill towards our fellow man when millions of children perished from hunger??? i can go on and on so please...

big boys know that Russia will prosper under Putin and they are crapping their pants because after some 20 years of doing whatever the fuck they felt like, there is another superpower rising from the ashes backed by yet another superpower, and they are in disagreement almost always. so they will do everything in their power to stop it at the beggining.

i like you, i think youre cool but please dont talk down to me like im a retard. even though i completely disagree with your opinion i will still respect it.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:03  Serbia
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty

big boys know that Russia will prosper under Putin and they are crapping their pants because after some 20 years of doing whatever the fuck they felt like, there is another superpower rising from the ashes backed by yet another superpower, and they are in disagreement almost always. so they will do everything in their power to stop it at the beginning.

Nailed it!!!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread