Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - MOSCOW - 2012-03-07 - ExpoCentr - Tracklists + Download Links
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tunesman2k1
We're Here To Stay



Registered: Aug 2001
Location: Scotland

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
it will on a state of sundays but i hear whar you're saying mate!


yes i heard him saying we get to hear it on sundays .. but i think arty put me off listening to him now

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:26  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tunesman2k1 Click Here to Email tunesman2k1 Click here to Send tunesman2k1 a Private Message Add tunesman2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

quote:
Originally posted by anuga
A State of Crap...

I'm going to bed and set my alarm for 23:59, then I'm gonne start playing Mass Effect 3 at 0:00 instead...

The "Armada" killed trance as it was and ID&T helped em out.


QQ much...?

I'm sorry, comments like that are crap. What killed trance wasn't a label or organization... it was the market accepting it. It was all of us listening in and buying the tunes and going to the events.

Blame Armada and ID&T for throwing events you don't like sure, but they didn't kill a genre, they catered to what the market likes, like any other industry.

If you don't like this music, I'm sure you've got plenty you do like. If you really don't want to support, just keep listening to what you love, throw parties at home with people who love it too.

You seem to like Mass Effect... since you mentioned it above. I played the first one and HATED it. It bored me to tears, and yet I'm an RPG fan. Your comment comes across like me saying the following, "Mass Effect killed RPGs. Bioware and (insert company here) absolutely destroy the genre and nothing out there fits it anymore."

As you can note, that argument is childish and illogical. Just because what's popular isn't to one's tastes does not mean the genre is dead. The genre is dead when no one out there makes anything unique in it anymore. I bet you there are still trance artists out there, if you look hard enough.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Ugh.... producers shouldn't DJ. That was a way harsh cut mix.

Again... random song selection. Anyone know if iTunes is being used?

Edit: Out to lunch now... mmm food!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrissO
I Love You



Registered: Feb 2002
Location: Oslo

Arty

01. Arty vs. Matisse & Sadko - Trio (Intro Mix)
02. Paul van Dyk feat. Sue McLaren - We Come Together (Arty Remix)
03. D-Mad vs. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - She Gave Me Sun & Moon (Arty Mashup)
04. Mat Zo & Arty - Mozart (Arty Edit)
05. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Eric Hecht - Walking Alone (Arty Remix)
06. Arty feat. Tania Zygar - The Wall (Arty Remode)
07. ID
08. OceanLab vs. Mat Zo & Arty - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)
09. Arty - Around The World
10. Arty vs. Imogen Heap - Seek Zara (SHato & Paul Rockseek Mashup)
11. Tiesto & Diplo vs. Nero - C'Mon Me And You (Arty Mashup)
12. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass vs. Arty - Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Mashup)
13. Arty - ID
14. Arty & Mat Zo vs. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso — Rebound Calling (Arty Mashup)
15. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine? (Arty Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - Punk (Arty Rock-N-Rolla Mix)
17. Arty - Kate
18. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life

Now ATB, this shouldn't be too hard

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:29  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for KrissO Click Here to Email KrissO Click here to Send KrissO a Private Message Add KrissO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tunesman2k1
We're Here To Stay



Registered: Aug 2001
Location: Scotland

quote:
Originally posted by darthseph
QQ much...?

I'm sorry, comments like that are crap. What killed trance wasn't a label or organization... it was the market accepting it. It was all of us listening in and buying the tunes and going to the events.

Blame Armada and ID&T for throwing events you don't like sure, but they didn't kill a genre, they catered to what the market likes, like any other industry.

If you don't like this music, I'm sure you've got plenty you do like. If you really don't want to support, just keep listening to what you love, throw parties at home with people who love it too.

You seem to like Mass Effect... since you mentioned it above. I played the first one and HATED it. It bored me to tears, and yet I'm an RPG fan. Your comment comes across like me saying the following, "Mass Effect killed RPGs. Bioware and (insert company here) absolutely destroy the genre and nothing out there fits it anymore."

As you can note, that argument is childish and illogical. Just because what's popular isn't to one's tastes does not mean the genre is dead. The genre is dead when no one out there makes anything unique in it anymore. I bet you there are still trance artists out there, if you look hard enough.


your fingers must be sore after typing that speel hehe

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:30  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tunesman2k1 Click Here to Email tunesman2k1 Click here to Send tunesman2k1 a Private Message Add tunesman2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto

wow did you all hear his transition into Air For Life fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Felicity
Väthischist



Registered: Aug 2002
Location: Koblenz, Germany, || GTA #6

omg....and now it's getting even worser

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Felicity Click here to Send Felicity a Private Message Add Felicity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict



Registered: Jan 2008
Location: Barcelona

quote:
Originally posted by KrissO
Arty

01. Arty vs. Matisse & Sadko - Trio (Intro Mix)
02. Paul van Dyk feat. Sue McLaren - We Come Together (Arty Remix)
03. D-Mad vs. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - She Gave Me Sun & Moon (Arty Mashup)
04. Mat Zo & Arty - Mozart (Arty Edit)
05. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Eric Hecht - Walking Alone (Arty Remix)
06. Arty feat. Tania Zygar - The Wall (Arty Remode)
07. ID
08. OceanLab vs. Mat Zo & Arty - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)
09. Arty - Around The World
10. Arty vs. Imogen Heap - Seek Zara (SHato & Paul Rockseek Mashup)
11. Tiesto & Diplo vs. Nero - C'Mon Me And You (Arty Mashup)
12. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass vs. Arty - Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Mashup)
13. Arty - ID
14. Arty & Mat Zo vs. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso — Rebound Calling (Arty Mashup)
15. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine? (Arty Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - Punk (Arty Rock-N-Rolla Mix)
17. Arty - Kate
18. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life

Now ATB, this shouldn't be too hard

hehehe here is mine

Arty

01. Arty vs. Matisse & Sadko - Trio
02. Paul van Dyk feat. Sue McLaren - We Come Together (Arty Remix)
03. D-Mad & Arty vs. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - She Gave Me The Sun & Moon (Lavisse Den Bosch Bootleg)
04. Mat Zo & Arty - Mozart (Arty Edit)
05. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Eric Hecht - Walking Alone (Arty Remix)
06. Arty feat. Tania Zygar - The Wall (Arty Remode)
07. Arty - ID
08. Oceanlab vs. Mat Zo vs. Arty - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)
09. Arty - Around The World
10. Arty vs. Imogen Heap - Seek Zara (SHato & Paul Rockseek Mashup)
11. Tiesto & Diplo vs. Nero - C'Mon Me & You (Arty Mashup)
12. Arty vs. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Mashup)
13. Arty - ID
14. Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Arty & Mat Zo - Calling Rebound (Markob27 Mashup)
15. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine? (Arty Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - Punk (Arty Rock-n-Rolla Remix)
17. Arty - Kate
18. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:31  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

quote:
Originally posted by tunesman2k1
your fingers must be sore after typing that speel hehe


Hardly, I was a Communication major and have a minor in Philosophy. I'm very used to having to type a ton.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto

anyways off to the mall see you all in a hour!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: May 2007
Location: SF

Let's bring it ATB!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:32  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal



Registered: Mar 2004
Location: L'vov, Ukraine

i expected something 10 times better from Arty, than this. Year ago in Den Bosch he played so many new great unreleased tracks. But now he plays the same mash ups, as last summer. Too disapointed


seems like waterfall of great tunes from Arty is over. now he will play some mashups till the end of his days

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:33  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - MOSCOW - 2012-03-07 - ExpoCentr - Tracklists + Download Links
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:34.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon