Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call: Sasha @ Stereo (March 16)
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Hope those who missed the event learned their lessons and are coming to NICK WARREN!!!

Old Post Mar-19-2012 23:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
Hope those who missed the event learned their lessons and are coming to NICK WARREN!!!

this

Old Post Mar-20-2012 01:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wiggs
tranceaddict in training

Be pretty cool to see Nick Warren, as a sort of redemption...But most likely going to Voorn + Fancuilli on Friday. Most of my peeps are deep house heads, no more Prog heads in my clique
Was almost on verge of winging it late Friday night with Seany, but the reality was the road conditions seemed pretty unsafe from where we were in Ottawa, so deep heavy fog. Big BK'
I hope this friday will be good nonetheless...

Old Post Mar-20-2012 01:18  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Wiggs Click here to Send Wiggs a Private Message Add Wiggs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

This wkend, I noticed they removed the + signs that are pink/red above the seating area. I wonder why.

I do like the club being darker and feels more raw.

I also appreciate the addition of a light above the pisser in the mens bath. It was crazy dark in the past.

<3 Stereo

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post Mar-20-2012 14:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Please take me back!

Old Post Mar-20-2012 18:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattymtl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22

Well it was one or the other for me, I cant do both being an old man and all. The choice was easy, when's Nick Warren going to back in town? 3-4 years? Compared to Sasha in 6 months.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 01:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mattymtl Click here to Send mattymtl a Private Message Add mattymtl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

i noticed the missing "+" signs on saturday too - gave stereo more of an underground feel. totally agree! vibe was awesome

Old Post Mar-21-2012 01:58  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

That place has been too bright since they reopened imo. I'm glad to hear they dimmed it down.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lin
tranceaddict

Another magical night from the legend at the temple! Dark, twisted, emotional prog that leaves you crave for more and more. He is simply the best! Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay till the end for this one but had an amazing time while watching Sasha do his magic for the 3 hours that I was present.
When comparing this year's set to the one in last June I have to pick the one from last year as my favorite not because of the quality but because it was my first time seeing Sasha live and at Stero. That night will forever be a special one for me. I was very pleased with the fact that this year it wasn't as packed and there was much more room to dance. Glad I saw some familiar faces Can't wait for Sasha's return!

Next up, Nick Warren! Mega pumped for this one! See you on the dance floor

Old Post Mar-24-2012 21:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lin Click here to Send Lin a Private Message Add Lin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Was this similar to what was played ??

Old Post Mar-26-2012 04:28  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Ya 90% of it I think.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 06:46  Canada
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

figured that other id.

Thank you Dave Seaman Podcast

release.

Old Post Mar-28-2012 16:52  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call: Sasha @ Stereo (March 16)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread