Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call: Josh Wink @ Stereo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Roll Call: Josh Wink @ Stereo

Whos in? I've yet to see him and only hear good things.. I haven't been to Stereo in over 2 1/2 months, antsy for friday.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

josh wink is a great dj, he goes all over the genre maps even venturing into acid at times, it's very fun to see him live and im sure itll be a great show

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
josh wink is a great dj, he goes all over the genre maps even venturing into acid at times, it's very fun to see him live and im sure itll be a great show

Usually when he ventures into acid ... that'S when the party really gets started !

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

yay ill be there.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't trust DJ's who don't do drugs.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

well considering he made what is probably the most well known acid house track of all time...

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Adam420 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i disagree, but then again i'm from a different generation.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
well considering he made what is probably the most well known acid house track of all time...

Old Post Mar-06-2012 06:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I don't trust DJ's who don't do drugs.

considering i dont drink either, i guess you'd hate me.

anyways, I hope to see some TA peeps friday

Old Post Mar-07-2012 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Jokes. I've just never had a great time seeing him. I don't care if a DJ is straightedge or shoots rhino horn while spinning, as long as they do a good job.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Casa played a great set before Shlomi Aber, so much so that Shlomi and him b2b'd for quite a while.

Should be fun bitches. No one's coming out? too many bookings this month.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 03:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I was talking about Wink. Plus I just don't think white people look good with afros.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 08:15  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call: Josh Wink @ Stereo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread