Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Reverb Plug-Ins
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

right now i have dynaudio bm12a's

Old Post Mar-11-2012 00:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click Here to Email orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

thats great. i'm getting a little annoyed here. I am telling you that those Lavry converters will not do a single thing for you. It is your money, but what a waste considering what you currently have.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

i can always return it?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 00:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click Here to Email orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

if you like wasting time , sure. Why ask for advice if you aren't going to listen to people that know better ?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

so yeah it looks like I'm going with the apollo instead of the ad

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:27 
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

rule 1 of buying audio gear ,

don't buy any interface that isn't at least 6 months old. Unless you enjoy being a beta tester. Honestly, why are you setting yourself up for headaches. Get something that has already been tested to death. New is never good with audio. There are always issues. It takes about 2 months for mos new devices to work ok.

Get an rme if you have the money. Quit fucking about.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:30 
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

quit fucking about? all i asked was a simple question. I never like your advice to begin with. your just a prick

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:34 
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

haha!

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:44  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by orTofønChiLd
quit fucking about? all i asked was a simple question. I never like your advice to begin with. your just a prick

yes and by answering that question, you changed your mind on spending 3000+ on a purchase because you are so fucking clueless on how things work. You're welcome you fuck.

You flip flop like a beached whale. Think first, then post. I mean you just post the dumbest shit. Your initial idea was to use converters to use a digital bricasti, that is moronic. Then you say you want them to make your synth sound fatter which is also idiotic. Read something for fuck sakes. Honestly, you need to learn a little more about your craft.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:46 
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

3000? the apollo is only 2k and the larry ad10 is 1,400

wut the fuck are you talking about

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:48 
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

lol

yes,

but guess what , you need the AD and the DA, so double that you dumbfuck. You even mentioned both in previous posts. Is your memory really that bad ?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:50 
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

lol no i won't need an ad cuz the apollo will take care of that and i already have a da 10

i dont have time for this, you have the last post pussy, i got what i needed which means you have been used thanks

Last edited by orTofønChiLd on Mar-11-2012 at 01:56

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:51 

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Reverb Plug-Ins
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread