Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > blatant copying of andy blueman's Nyctalopia and being sold on Beatport..?!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by adam_rodriguez
yeah its clear hes used the Andy Blueman MIDI file - surprised the label didnt pick up on it straight away...

Because they never heard that Blueman track before?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 12:06  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nelly Banely
Here are two trains tracks being mixed together.

They probably sound the same too. It's just the way the industry is. Standardized. Make a thread about that now.

Left one has too much bass, this must sound odd.

My New Set Peak Time Club Techno

Beatport Top 10 Chart April

Old Post Mar-12-2012 14:13  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Old Post Mar-12-2012 14:49  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Fuck off Andy Blueman and all of his Uplifting Trance garbage.

At these festivals, you get it all on a platter up-front. Lasers! LED screens! Pyrotechnics! DROPS! CAKE IN YOUR FUCKING FACE! – wait, nah man. That’s not clubbing, that’s a concert of c*nts. Just, go out for a night in a dark room. Be cool.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 15:42  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Top rated comments on YouTube for "Nyctalopia":
quote:
Someone asked me recently if I would rather be blind or deaf (if it was one or the other) and I immediately said blind, the reason for this is tunes like this. I could not imagine a world where I couldn't listen to trance as beautiful as this and I would happily give up the power of sight just so that I could continue to hear wondrous trance.
quote:
I'm cumming <3
quote:
I remember hearing this breakdown for the first time ever. The rush of emotions that consumed my mind, completely overwhelmed me! I broke down crying tears of pure joy. Never in my entire life had I felt better, then after hearing this track.

Also, listen to the "orchestral" breakdown, lol: http://youtu.be/WU1QYVFrlxw?t=3m40s

It kind of makes me think that if this kind of trance were not popular, the people who listen to it would be listening to super-cheesy New Age flutefests instead. Or maybe just fucking Yanni.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 16:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > blatant copying of andy blueman's Nyctalopia and being sold on Beatport..?!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread