Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nicolas Jaar revolutionizes the music industry with THE CUBE
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Nicolas Jaar revolutionizes the music industry with THE CUBE

THE PRISM

vinyl only is for jocks and losers. cube only is where it's at.

(by the way Hawtin did some cube-jerking before)

Old Post Mar-24-2012 13:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

I'm wondering what the durability factor on these things is.

Seems like a label marketing gimmick.

Last edited by enydo on Mar-24-2012 at 14:20

Old Post Mar-24-2012 14:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I'm wondering what the durability factor on these things is.

Probably not too high. But I mean this is pretty much a thing that you buy to put it on your shelf because it looks kinda cool. 40$ is actually pretty cheap if you consider that they probably are being made in very small numbers.

I wonder how this thing works (ie. if you can rip it). I'm waiting for cube-rips to appear on the internet

Old Post Mar-24-2012 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

If it's output is Aux for headphones, I would assume it'd be pretty easy.

Old Post Mar-24-2012 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

I wonder what the audio quality is like

Old Post Mar-24-2012 22:05  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Old Post Mar-25-2012 00:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

"Nicholas Jaar, critics and fans jizzed multiple times over your debut album. Now that all the praise has clearly gone to your head, what do you plan on doing next?"

"Same thing every critically heralded musician does: try to revolutionize the industry!"

/all in fun.

(~)

Old Post Mar-25-2012 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Wait do you have to plug headphones into it or does it play music from embedded speakers?

I would probably buy it if you could put anything you wanted on there

Old Post Mar-25-2012 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-25-2012 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

^one of the greatest joints in the history of mankind.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 02:41  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Ugh you suck so bad

Old Post Mar-25-2012 02:56  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

^subliminal shot at me?

Old Post Mar-25-2012 02:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nicolas Jaar revolutionizes the music industry with THE CUBE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread