Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
If profit can be made, you have to expect that people are going to go for it, and no ideal of respect is going to cross their mind. It's a product to them.

BINGO
thats why soooo many producers are jumping ship and crossing over
they see a new crowd to cater to, the new younger more commercial crowd, leaving us old schoolers in the dark

Old Post Apr-01-2012 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

Stuuuuuuuupid!!!!

Old Post Apr-01-2012 23:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click Here to Email bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Visit bucky's homepage! Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ferg
Supreme tranceaddict

No one wants to hear about your success.... Haters gon' Hate...

Angellos music is crap and he's famous life's a bitch

Old Post Apr-02-2012 00:40  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferg Click here to Send Ferg a Private Message Add Ferg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jessdub99
Senior tranceaddict

I would figure both parties would have PR reps to control childish shit like this. Apparently, not in this case. Some things aren't meant to be public. We all get angry and experience emotion. It's a matter of controlling it and not making public statements about it. Jackasses.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jessdub99 Click here to Send Jessdub99 a Private Message Add Jessdub99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-02-2012 15:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Summerlover
Supreme tranceaddict

Nothing wrong with a little controversy .
Even if Sneak may be late in referring to something that happened some time ago... he just doesn't want people to forget.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 16:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Summerlover Click here to Send Summerlover a Private Message Add Summerlover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

theres too many dj's faking it and the trend will continue as long as "house music" moves towards the main stream... I still like Steve Angello's solo sets and productions...

Old Post Apr-02-2012 17:23  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Jessdub99
I would figure both parties would have PR reps to control childish shit like this.

lol any PR rep would encourage this, trust me

Old Post Apr-02-2012 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Sneak went out of his way to bash a group of Dj's that have had nothing but respect for the guy. SHM does play House but its a different sub-genre of House than what Sneak plays.

SHM just happens to be the new breed of DJ. I have been one to bash SHM in the past but there is no denying their popularity. Its proof when they separate from Ultra Music Fest and create their own individual event. Dj's like Sneak, Jon Cowan, Steve Lawler etc can bash them but they have fans that support them and their music and no one can deny that.

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-02-2012 18:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Sneak went out of his way to bash a group of Dj's that have had nothing but respect for the guy. SHM does play House but its a different sub-genre of House than what Sneak plays.

SHM just happens to be the new breed of DJ. I have been one to bash SHM in the past but there is no denying their popularity. Its proof when they separate from Ultra Music Fest and create their own individual event. Dj's like Sneak, Jon Cowan, Steve Lawler etc can bash them but they have fans that support them and their music and no one can deny that.

100% agree

Old Post Apr-02-2012 18:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

To each their own! I respect Sneak but he should have taken the high road and just make the music he loves to make for the his fans who appreciate it instead of bashing someone else. I see where he's coming from but he should just use his emotion and convert it into some good old house music for us to enjoy.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 19:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

I guess it's a new trend now to be dance music's "moral officer"?
jokes

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Apr-02-2012 19:30  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread