Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > [ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

[ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??

going for my friend's bday this friday... any other TA's going to this?

Last edited by euphoria on Mar-27-2012 at 14:15

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:47  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Is this a rollcall thread? lol

The event is sold out so if they didn't get tickets in advanced they ain't makin' it

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

I'm actually going lol, I booked a room like 3 months ago at Borgata to just do some gambling so I figured why not even though he was awful last time i saw him.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 21:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
I'm actually going lol, I booked a room like 3 months ago at Borgata to just do some gambling so I figured why not even though he was awful last time i saw him.

TIIEESSTTOO!

Going with Andrew right??

Old Post Mar-27-2012 03:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

good thing the event center has a carpeted floor.....

it will prevent the G-outs from getting a concussion when they fall to the ground

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-27-2012 03:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
TIIEESSTTOO!

Going with Andrew right??

Is he really going!? I'll be there with some people from my job.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
good thing the event center has a carpeted floor.....

it will prevent the G-outs from getting a concussion when they fall to the ground

Hahahah omg remember last time I was with you there?! What a shit show that was haha

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:01  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

haha its a semi roll call thread with a question ron burgendy style!

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:20  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

anybody know what time the event center usually closes?

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:20  France
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
anybody know what time the event center usually closes?

Last time he was there he finished around 330-4 i think then some other guy came on and closed the night for another 30 minutes or so.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:28  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
Last time he was there he finished around 330-4 i think then some other guy came on and closed the night for another 30 minutes or so.

oh ok cool, that's what i was thinking

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:38  France
Scoops
4 bags deep

Reviews?????

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-01-2012 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > [ROLL CALL] anybody going to Tiesto @ Borgata 3.30??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread