Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > New "uptempo" Solar Fields album
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
Second Room Citizen

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
moarrrr downtempo!

He's also releasing four collaborative albums with Carbon Based Lifeforms, under the alias "TSR". First one came out a few days ago.

> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]
> Live @ Absorb 13.10.13 [Chill Out]

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 11:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Just listened to Brainbow. It's been a long time since I've been that impressed with a trance track. Is the rest of Earthshine as good?

Old Post Apr-04-2012 17:22  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleeping
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Just listened to Brainbow. It's been a long time since I've been that impressed with a trance track. Is the rest of Earthshine as good?

indeed. Its a awesome album

Old Post Apr-04-2012 17:23  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for sleeping Click here to Send sleeping a Private Message Add sleeping to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Spectral Nation. Wow.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 17:36  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

Brainbow is probably one of the best trance tracks I've heard in years. The rest of the album is great too, although Brainbow is the standout for me... Can't wait to hear this new album...

One Night Disco*NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Nu-disco mix June 2012

Old Post Apr-04-2012 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kaffe
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
He's also releasing four collaborative albums with Carbon Based Lifeforms, under the alias "TSR". First one came out a few days ago.

omg

Old Post Apr-04-2012 19:31  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for kaffe Click here to Send kaffe a Private Message Add kaffe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Very very very good news.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Apr-04-2012 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

so pumped for this.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Apr-04-2012 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Weren't they all from the late 90's or something? Or are there some new ones that I'm unaware of?

Either way, great news.

>>> Me on Beatport <<<

Old Post Apr-04-2012 19:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Second Room Citizen

No you're right, it's all old material, but previously unreleased to my knowledge.

> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]
> Live @ Absorb 13.10.13 [Chill Out]

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 02:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

I love Black Arrow what a fucking CHOON!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 09:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alero50
Senior tranceaddict

Solar Fields are out there among the better morning acts, especially Earth Shine is great for morning vibes, which happen to be my favorite

Old Post Apr-06-2012 08:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Alero50 Click here to Send Alero50 a Private Message Add Alero50 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > New "uptempo" Solar Fields album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread