Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Adam Solomon - Daydream Continued [Deep, Tech & Melodic House]
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

I will give it a listen. If this sucks, you are out of my will

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-10-2012 01:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I endorse this mix.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 19:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
I endorse this mix.
me too. loved 1st hr more than 2nd, but this mix reeks of sexy times

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-10-2012 21:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

in #2

Old Post Apr-10-2012 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rawbound
DeepLovin'

Grabbing this!

Old Post Apr-13-2012 06:24  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for rawbound Click here to Send rawbound a Private Message Add rawbound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Thanks guys, looking forward to any feedback

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 20:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Adam420 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Very good. I listened to it start to finish and it was a very solid mix. As opposed to the last mix I heard from you, this one stayed steady and strong the whole way with lovely tunes that borderlined on the "trouse" side. In listening, the melody made me feel like I was listening to trance, but the housey groove kept me interested. Great work.

haha trouse

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Adam420 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy__freak
Supreme tranceaddict

Will definitely check this later.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 15:20  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy__freak Click here to Send Andy__freak a Private Message Add Andy__freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

very nice mix sir! really enjoyed the flow flow get on da flow

Blueshift - Mirin<-FREE!
Michael King "Fur Elana" Remix
Facebook::Soundcloud::Mixcloud::Youtube::Twitter

Old Post Apr-17-2012 05:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Grabbing this now. I actually just listened to the first one again twice yesterday.

That and Yohan's second "Patio Music" set have been regular plays for me at work the past few months.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 14:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Only like 40 min. in, but wanted to mention that this already makes me more nostalgic for good old Sasha than anything I've heard in years.

Really having a pretty positive effect on my mood, having been at work for 26 of the last 32 hours.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

That is so nice to hear Rob, thank you! Allow me to return the favor although I will need to step out of my comfort zone in order to do so

quote:

Old Post Apr-19-2012 00:19  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Adam Solomon - Daydream Continued [Deep, Tech & Melodic House]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread