Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Macs, Bootcamp, and Fruity Loops
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
peace n trance
Supreme tranceaddict

Macs, Bootcamp, and Fruity Loops

Does anyone operate this way? Does bootcamp make everything slow and useless? Thanks.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 01:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for peace n trance Click Here to Email peace n trance Click here to Send peace n trance a Private Message Add peace n trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jayxthekoolest
Perm BanHammer

if you can afford to, i'd wait just a bit longer. looks like fl studio is coming to mac without the need to have windows installed.

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?p=585503

Old Post Apr-10-2012 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jayxthekoolest Click here to Send jayxthekoolest a Private Message Add jayxthekoolest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
peace n trance
Supreme tranceaddict

nice, thanks... id still be interested to hear how FL operates on a mac needing the current windows parallel if anyone has experience with that though

Old Post Apr-10-2012 03:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for peace n trance Click Here to Email peace n trance Click here to Send peace n trance a Private Message Add peace n trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

why?

Old Post Apr-11-2012 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Why wouldn't u get logic instead?

Old Post Apr-11-2012 20:00  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

I've run FL Studio on Linux, if that helps?

Old Post Apr-11-2012 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
.JEKL.
Junior tranceaddict

Thumbs up

Worked fine when I was using FL Studio on my 2007 macbook.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 05:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for .JEKL. Click here to Send .JEKL. a Private Message Add .JEKL. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
peace n trance
Supreme tranceaddict

nice thanks for all the advice. i could get logic, but i just really want FL!!!

Old Post Apr-12-2012 15:43  United States
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by peace n trance
nice thanks for all the advice. i could get logic, but i just really want FL!!!

Why do you really want FL?

Old Post Apr-12-2012 15:48  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Macs, Bootcamp, and Fruity Loops
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread