Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VELD Music Festival
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

lool

Old Post Apr-14-2012 00:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
i know chinamon was added to the sword party though lol

i will be the guy who brings a pocket knife to a sword party

Old Post Apr-14-2012 01:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click Here to Email chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list chinamon is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

Steve Aoki has been added.

Definitely looks like it'll be a 100% cheesefest, but a massive one nonetheless.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 16:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Chris lake

Old Post Apr-16-2012 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

actually nm.. lol

Last edited by geroin on Apr-16-2012 at 17:39

Old Post Apr-16-2012 17:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smackyoface
Junior tranceaddict

i wonder if they will get michael woods. him and chris lake are playing some other party together before august.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 17:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smackyoface Click here to Send smackyoface a Private Message Add smackyoface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

almost a full buffet of cheese

swanky tunes has been added

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-16-2012 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

and chris lake

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Apr-16-2012 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

and michael woods

they got alot of cheese varities!

Man, kudos to Ink, seriously. They are gonna make so much money, kinda jealous :x

Click here for recent sets and compilations

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gilboman
tranceaddict

wow... Cosmic Gate

Old Post Apr-17-2012 17:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for gilboman Click here to Send gilboman a Private Message Add gilboman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acronym
Supreme tranceaddict

While Googling to try and find if they had a website or something, I found this: Any Toronto brahs going to VELD Music Festival?

Old Post Apr-17-2012 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for acronym Click here to Send acronym a Private Message Add acronym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smackyoface
Junior tranceaddict

Hey brahs

gareth emery

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smackyoface Click here to Send smackyoface a Private Message Add smackyoface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VELD Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread